Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

And if i meant ordinary sized mince pie my phrasing would have been near perfect and we'd be as confused as hell

Jen's thinking of fruit mince pies, not normal mince pies, aka meat pies.

And my dinner's nearly ready. :hyper:

mysterious_jen said:

wouldnt that be a Pie?

:huh:

i remember my intense dislike for kiwis alot now. i did have it put aside.

Just because you Aussies like to make things difficult and drink XXXX, isn't our fault.

gluey said:
So what's for dinner Ax?

Gnocchi napoli. :drool:

The napoli sauce is ready and the gnocchi is just about there. I imagine it will be done when I return to the kitchen.

coolian2 said:
I'll put the PT into iTunes tomorrow, i can't stand doing it again tonight after putting the non-album tracks in

Translated:
I'll put the PT into iTunes tomorrow, I can't stand doing it again tonight after watching Coronation Street.

:tongue:

gluey said:

Not to be confused with fruit mince pies :yuck:

:down:

Then again, I've only ever had fruit mince pies made by my mother or my uncle, both of whom are or have been professional cooks/bakers. I imagine store-bought fruit mince pies suck immensely.

Next Christmas I plan to make my own fruit mince pies. :up:

Though the fruit mince has already been done by my mother and is stored in my fridge ...

im pissed off

i have no pies.

mince, party, or family varieties.

i made spag bol for my tea and i dont want to eat it. it has mince in it though, of the ground up animal variety not the fruit type.

and by tea i mean dinner not supper or lunch and not hot water and leaves .

this is fucked i need a drink. of an alchoholic beverage. by which i mean smirnoff vodka.

coolian2 said:

Meat pies which are made with mincemeat and are this mince pies.

Fuck, this naming things shit is an argument Ax should be having with the Americans

:lol:

What's driving me nuts is I'm trying to remember the name of the little mince pies you mentioned you were eating. I used to eat 4 or 5 of those at a time when I was little and my Nan and Grandad owned a dairy that sold them. I think you called them savouries in one post ... that might've been the name I used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom