Get ready to lose hours of your life part 2: Still popping those damn bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greety said:

Anna, I've never seen this game ( so I suck at it :lol: ) but as the rules are in Dutch I might be able to help you here ;)

"The goal is to erase all bubbles from the screen.
Three or more connected bubbles (I assume of the same colour, but that is not mentioned) will erase at the same time.

If some bubbles get loose from the rest, they will also dissapear and you score 10x as much as normal.

The 5 lights on the right side indicate how well you play: if your shot fails (no bubbles erased), you'll get a red light added.

When there's no more green lights, a new row of bubbles will appear at the top.

Watch out that the bubbles don't come too far down of the game will be over.

Your score will double when you've erased all the bubbles from the field."

So you're supposed to get rid of all bubbles with as BIG a score as possible.

:wink:

Thanks, Greta! I wasn't sure if the object was a high or low score. The low score objective seems a bit more of a challenge than playing for hours upon hours, as you naturally want to remove colours whenever you can. I was going to ask one of you guys what the aim was, anyway :D

Angela Harlem said:

Thanks, Greta! I wasn't sure if the object was a high or low score. The low score objective seems a bit more of a challenge than playing for hours upon hours, as you naturally want to remove colours whenever you can. I was going to ask one of you guys what the aim was, anyway :D

You're always welcome
:hug:

I swear to you...

I played this game like 5 hours straight today :|

trying to beat the game and make less than 50.000

that's really hard :crazy:

I beat it with 113550....so is the object to get as low a score as possible?

My New Record:

I actually eliminated all the bubbles in the game with 1:34 to go before I timed out.

Bump.

Majorly awesome high score for me, plus I beat the game for the first time:

pictureza3.jpg

160,890 :wink:

i think there's 2 goals really - one to go on as long as possible till you die/finish with as high a score as possible.

or to finish it as quickly as you can with as low a score as possible, because really the goal is to clear the screen so surely the quicker you can do that the better you are?

that said, i haven't played it in about 6 months and have no intention of starting again now incase i lose another week of my life!

Back
Top Bottom