General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are the chances U2 will have a 3rd leg or add a 3rd NY show?

I still have my presale (2 tix left) and am not sure if I should hold out from tomorrows Presale in the hopes another NY show will pop up. Any advice?

I think they made it pretty clear on U2.com that at least for NY, Boston, and Chicago those were the 2nd shows were the "final shows" in those cities (at least for this leg of the tour)

The shows in Chicago, Boston and New York were instantaneous sell-outs this morning, setting records for single day attendance in each city. Second and final shows have now been announced and presales for U2.com subscribers open tomorrow.

Hi I have never posted here before but I wanted to help some fans out this is the link for the second show at Gillette

Ticketmaster got it from the Patriots.The code is Boots.

The thing is I got the email at 12:00 noon and it seems to be a broken link I guess It could come live anytime. I have called the Patriots and Ticket Bastard they seem to know nothing what else is new?Good Luck

Question about Giants Stadium: has anyone been purchasing the $95 seats? If so, where are they? My brother is going for the BREATHE presale tomorrow for NYC 2 and I'm curious as to what our money will get us in the Lower Tier, Mezzanine or Upper Tier. We're trying to decide which section to target.

So, if anyone has bought the $95 seats, let me know what section/row you ended up with! Thanks!

Look what I just received in my email. Scalpers are getting aggressive -

Concert Club is Boston's newest ticket-access club that allows you the opportunity to purchase tickets to Live Nation produced concerts before they go on-sale to the general public.

Members will have access to purchase up to FOUR* tickets to Live Nation produced / promoted shows in as many as 20 venues, including the Comcast Center, Bank of America Pavilion, Orpheum Theatre, the new House of Blues and many more!

The year-round membership is $995, but we are currently offering memberships at a 20% discount or $795. Don't miss your favorite artists like U2 when they roll through town!

Yeah, uh...thanks no.

Look what I just received in my email. Scalpers are getting aggressive -

Concert Club is Boston's newest ticket-access club that allows you the opportunity to purchase tickets to Live Nation produced concerts before they go on-sale to the general public.

Members will have access to purchase up to FOUR* tickets to Live Nation produced / promoted shows in as many as 20 venues, including the Comcast Center, Bank of America Pavilion, Orpheum Theatre, the new House of Blues and many more!

The year-round membership is $995, but we are currently offering memberships at a 20% discount or $795. Don't miss your favorite artists like U2 when they roll through town!

Yeah, uh...thanks no.

:lol:

Question about Giants Stadium: has anyone been purchasing the $95 seats? If so, where are they? My brother is going for the BREATHE presale tomorrow for NYC 2 and I'm curious as to what our money will get us in the Lower Tier, Mezzanine or Upper Tier. We're trying to decide which section to target.

So, if anyone has bought the $95 seats, let me know what section/row you ended up with! Thanks!

Section 101, Rows 26 and 40 are $95 seats. I know that Sec 133 are $250 seats!

The scary part of this is that the e-mail you got is actually not from a traditional scalper, per se, but from a club run by Live Nation itself, who paid U2 million of dollars for thier perpetual tour rights, etc. This is why the proposed merger of Live Nation/Ticketmaster is so frightening. They not only own most of the major venues in the US, but now have exclusive rights with bands such as U2, Madonna, etc., and Ticketmaster is the ticketing agency for these venues, as well as running their own "resale service", a.k.a ScalpMaster, TicketsNow.

For the person that asked, the first $95 seats that i got for Giants Stadium were Section 129, Row 27, which were good seats, but i ,of course, lost them due to a Ticketmaster processing error. I next got Section 140, Row 22which i took because who knew how long tickets would be available and i didn't want to deal with the public sale. If this is a truly 360 tour, these could be great seats. Either way, i'd stil rather look at their backs than be at home.

^ By the time I got your PM someone already posted the link for the Giants presale. Glad you got tickets today.

I got the $95. seats for both Jersey shows and the seats aren't too shabby. Sec. 128 Row 18 Sts 7-8 for Thursday and Sec. 113 Row 20 Sts 14-15.

Still no GA's with presale? I hope members don't buy them all up before the general sale this time.

Thing is I'm looking for 2 GA's to Boston2, and 3 $32 to Boston1, I wonder if I should buy others for the second show to trade??

Does anyone have any idea if we're getting a new presale code for 2010? I have 2 tickets left and I don't want to use them for Giants Stadium tomorrow if I'll need the code for next year.

The answer was NO at this time according to Sicy talking to U2.com....

I would use it NOW. Why wait?

What are you holding out for? Vegas?

My guess is we will get new codes for 2010...

Thank you SOOO Much, you guys!
After losing two tickets in section 107 (sigh), I still managed to get a pair in 105. Not too bad! I am so excited! yay!

Yes, venue presale has no GAs... which is a GOOD THING as it keeps GA to U2.com fans....

I was just on ebay -- lots of good deals I see.

I see 2 GA going for 200 bucks at Foxboro... there are some many listings on ebay sometimes you can get good deals now when 500 people list tickets.

Yes, I know some of these people are a-holes for doing this, but some people are just normal people who changed their mind, got better tickets, maybe they are selling one pair to pay for another...

Just an option. 2 GA cost me 161.45 including shipping, so paying 200 bucks on ebay doesn't seem too bad...

Back
Top Bottom