General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure what everyone is trying to access, but I see the box for the u2.com presale for all of the shows currently in presale on Ticketmaster.

For the general NY2 presale I tried for GA at noon and got nothing. I then pulled up four in section 234 row 6 - $268 each - at 12:05 and threw them back. I'll cycle through again looking for GAs a few more times but it's unlikely that anything will surface.

Not saying that there were zero GA available for the general presale, but whoever mentioned before that they'd be gone before noon was probably right.

Anyone need a ticket for Chicago 2? I have a spare.

Sec 106
Row 6
Seat 15

$250 face value. Send me a PM if interested.

For the Giants presale last Tuesday there were no GAs, but I got them on Wednesday during the Breathe presale. I think you can only get GA during the u2.com presale, which is fair

I really neeed a GA guys... i never been in GA before in my life and never been to a U2 concert in my life...

It took a while when I did it and it said wait time less than a minute. I didn't get tickets anyway. I was just curious to see if GA would come up.

I'm not sure what everyone is trying to access, but I see the box for the u2.com presale for all of the shows currently in presale on Ticketmaster.

If you go through the link in the e-mail that the Meadowlands sent out, you get to see a box for Venue Presale, if you just go through TM you will get the U2.com box.

There were GA available at 10AM. I wasn't going for GA but I forgot to choose section and 4 came up. I sent them back and got the 4 seats I wanted.

Sweet... I'm still waiting. Behind the stage seems fun!

Is there a BOSTON venue presale going on people?

Well i'm not waiting in any line.... i have no presale codes or venue passwords at all, just a boots presale password that won't help because all GA's are gone by then....

i hit best available... got sec 209... $250 bucks.... threw them back, but cool if you want them.

I want Boston more!

Interesting Row 16 in the upper decks of Giants is $55 (opposite side of stadium from stage). But Row 17 is $30....

For ZOOTV Giants Stadium I was four rows from the top.... It was good to be at the show, but they were like munchkins jumping around. At least they had screens...

Pulled up section 307... $55... row 20...

I'm not that great with giants stadium, but wonder how many rows in the 300 sections...

Anyway, I threw them back... I want behind the stage.

So no Boston link or maybe they didn't do it...

There does not seem to be as much as buzz on here via the U2 presale codes as there was last week. Not sure why that is.

Did folks burn through all their codes last week?

If not, for folks who didn't and went in today, was it as painless as last time around?

I think a lot of people got 2 tickets to 2 shows in 2 seperate cities or they got 4 for the first show and are going to trade for night 2

The Dublin presale killed my Horizon code, but I still have 2 left with my Breathe.

Back
Top Bottom