General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just checked if I could maybe get some behind stage in lower tier from general sale (Giants stadium). Was offered section 113 row 33, so threw them back.
Wait time is now 15 minutes so no thanks

Tried for the $30 and $90 seats in Foxboro for a friend -- seems to be sold out already. There was nothing available.

I find it hard to believe that it can't find anything, unless the ticket scalpers got even better at jamming the system within 4 minutes.

tb.jpg

Wait time is 2 minutes, my arse :angry:

Well I'm going to need someone's help around here to get GA's. I don't see how I could get arena tickets easily but not this.

Tried for four $95 seats....nothing at all in the mezzanine and only stuff behind the stage on the lower level.

Do we think a second show gets added today, without a presale?

I'm curious to see if they'll put a second NY show on sale today. That's the only reason I'm in TM right now, because I remember last tour they put the second Philly date on sale about half an hour into the general sale.

As usual...bullshit for certain GA tickets. Looks like presale people got all the floor tickets for East Rutherford. I got in right away and "sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for" after I entered in one GA ticket. :down:

Now I'm back at it with over a 15 minute wait in queue.

Could be another scalping problem...managed to get a TicketsNow window ("a Ticketmaster company") pop up when I didn't find what I was looking for. Hmm. I just see no way how they could be sold out in like thirty seconds (of pretty much EVERYTHING) when I had an easier time snagging GAs on the last tour. Definitely a lot of resellers involved.

I need GAs. I can't afford the seats except for the nosebleeds and I have no idea where I'll be living next year on the Eastern Seaboard. No way will I go eight to nine hours out of my way to sit in the high rises.

Another New York show should be on the way. Considering it literally sold out in about two minutes.

My friend scored us GA for Toronto 2. :drool:

I love her. I tried for the 16th and waited for 8 minutes and got nothing. She got them right away. :love:

Back
Top Bottom