General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if this board is anything to go by, sounds like a lot of yanks got tixs for UK gigs, so if you see a rare Brit at Wembley come up and introduce yourself! lol

(sarcasm!)

also...why as U2 have a USA tour your buying up UK tixs? you get more dates then the UK do! :)

Come on, no one is stealing your tickets... Interference has always been a mostly American site, so everything always looks a bit biased this way. Doesn't mean there are thousands coming to the UK to see U2.

I live in South Jersey (Philly Area) and have to go to the NY or DC shows to see them and keep seeing that people from all over the world want to go to the NY show(s).

This maybe the only tour that I can get to Dublin or Europe to see them

I know your being sarcastic, but I'm just saying

The Dutch are coming to Wembley too :hyper:

Amsterdam 1 - my 19th U2 show ever :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Amsterdam 2 - my 20th U2 show ever :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Wembley - my 21st U2 show ever :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I actually once got through last night, for seats right at the end of edge's side, upper tier (736 for anyone who knows croke park, knows that's right at the very end), but I kinda figured that I'd rather pay the difference to a tout, maybe even more. Seats are all well and good and all, but I just figured that I'd feel like I was missing out, seeing everyone in GA having the time of their lives.

In retrospect though, wish I had gotten the membership, $12.50 extra per ticket doesn't sound like a bad deal.
Still, you live and learn I suppose...!

what are the odds of a second night at Wembley, because I really wanna see them, missed out on the City of Manchester Stadium last time and four years is a long time to wait to see them!

Oh the membership thing got me going as well

i want tickets from ticketmaster

not memberhship to a website - trying to cash in again

Secretly Bono must be hoping trouble stirrs again in Northern Ireland so that a few more plays of Sunday Bloody Sunday will lead to U2City becoming a reality

U2 is just funding his life ambition of playing The Sims but with real resources

I refused on principle to pay for U2 membership, primarily because over a year ago the band stated that fans would not have to pay a membership fee to get early access to tickets.

When did the band say that? I must have missed it.

Anyone?

Unless this poster really is esoteric, and privy to comprehending information that the rest of us aren't.

Where did you get 55,000 for Twickenham? its a 72,000 seater stadium

see the Billboard boxscore results from Vertigo tour.

i know it holds shed loads for the rugby, but not so for a concert

see the Billboard boxscore results from Vertigo tour.

i know it holds shed loads for the rugby, but not so for a concert

the back of the stadium was closed off for the vertigo tour, it won't be for u2360

---Chorzow---

There are two GA areas: one, a greyish ( I believe) area further from the stage, (140zł) and the green area closer to the stage (190zł) which was what I was going for. I posted here last time in pure frustration at the way selling tickets was handled, but I now have the 190zł ticket AND the 140zł ticket...so I'll be selling that 140zł one when it arrives, so if anyone is interested, and able to either pay for shipping and all or pick it up personally in warsaw, PM me. But I'll annouce it in the trading forum in a few weeks( I hope).
good luck with your tickets

Last edited:
---Chorzow---

There are two GA areas: one, a greyish ( I believe) area further from the stage, (140zł) and the green area closer to the stage (190zł) which was what I was going for.

Not sure which Slaski Stadium maps you're looking at, but the one on Eventim.pl, which sold the tickets, looks like this:

http://static2.livenation.com/akamai/V0100/img/VENUE_MAP_L/18446_56900_1.jpg

The 140zl tickets in the grey area are seats behind the stage, not GAs.

Only the green section tickets for 190zl are GAs

You might be confused by the dark grey track that runs along the perimeter of the pitch, that will all be GA for 190zl

Only 1 London show? That seems surprising.

Any word on when US presale begins? Is March 30 for sure on public on sale date?

A friend ordered too many Dublin tickets on her account this morning, so this is what TM.ie sent her:

"Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that your order: 8-75410 for the U2 concert taking place in Croke Park Dublin has been cancelled and the money returned to your card.

The reason this order was cancelled was because you exceeded the strict ticket limit of 6 per person, per credit card and per household.

This information was clearly displayed at the time of booking.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Yours faithfully,

Customer Services Department

Ticketmaster Ireland"

A friend ordered too many Dublin tickets on her account this morning, so this is what TM.ie sent her:

"Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that your order: 8-75410 for the U2 concert taking place in Croke Park Dublin has been cancelled and the money returned to your card.

The reason this order was cancelled was because you exceeded the strict ticket limit of 6 per person, per credit card and per household.

This information was clearly displayed at the time of booking.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Yours faithfully,

Customer Services Department

Ticketmaster Ireland"

Oh no!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

did she order more than 6 from one show? i have 4 for croke 1 and 4 for croke 2, and i still havent seen a decent answer to this

The U2.com email sent out today said:

The presale ticket limit is up to 4 tickets per member for a single European show

Hope it works out for you (only because you're a north of boston resident like myself :wave: )

On the Croke TM page, it clearly states, in red letters:

Ticket Limit
Ticket are limited to 6 Per Person, per transaction, per household, per credit card. Bookings over the limit will be cancelled

Each show is a separate transaction, there's no way to combine show into one. So as long as you ordered 6 or less for each show in the general sale, you should be fine.

Ok all ... I need some ADVICE!

I'm gonna go to the Glasgow show -- thought I had secured a GA this morning, but after inputing my payment info, I got an error message! (Then after going back, the GA's were gone!!)

Now, I'm going to see them 3 other times ... (hopefully GA at those other shows) ...

SO - for the Glasgow show, should I buy an 85-pound seat behind the stage? .. Or wait to try and find a GA??

did she order more than 6 from one show? i have 4 for croke 1 and 4 for croke 2, and i still havent seen a decent answer to this

She ordered four GAs two times for DUB1, using her same TM.ie account during the general sale yesterday morning :doh:

I don't know how the hell she got through twice, maybe living in Australia has something to do with it

The cancellation sucks, Ticketmaster should inform the customer before they add more than 6 tickets to their basket instead of cancelling later on. I understand the limitation, though. Six tickets are a lot and they want to avoid tickets going into black market/scalpers.

Do cancelled tickets go back into general sale?

Back
Top Bottom