General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems nobody knows! Milan II was properly announced on TicketOne - Amsterdam II and Gothenburg II just appeared on Eventim.nl and Ticnet.se respectively.

I'm refreshing Ticketmaster a fair bit in case Dublin III simply just appears there.

oh ok.. i imagine it will probably just appear..

mmmm. Wembley seems a given really doesn't it :huh:
anyway, I've got my family's PC running...my laptop...and even going to try the phone at the same time. I'm going to London in two hours to see Sparks play two nights so that will SORT of cheer me up if I don't get these tickets :wink: i've got so many tickets for some fucking great gigs/festivals this year and I'm really worried that either as a result of all this good luck I will a) spontaneously combust just before Sparks play 'The Number One Song In Heaven' which I NEVER thought I'd get to hear live or b) not get U2 tickets. :reject:

wembley - likely

Paris too.

No room in the schedule for extra shows in Sheffield or Glasgow. I suppose in theory there could be one more in Cardiff but I've heard nothing about a second show there.

Still waiting for the second Chorzow show that's supposedly happening. Last time I looked, there were still seats left there in some sections.

Dublin GA

This is painful.
Got my Friday GAs, but they haven't released all the Saturday GAs.

So, already I'm looking to trade 2 for 2, Fri for Sat. :|

And I have to leave for work soon. Boo.

Just got 4 Croke 1 GAs! I didn't think I would, usually it's nearly impossible to get GAs during general sales :ohmy:

Just tried for Croke 2 but unsurprisingly GAs are out.

On that note, if anyone has Croke 2 GAs and wants to trade for Croke 1 GAs (1 or 2 tickets) let me know :)

Important trick for sales to come (i.e. UK shows): I was refreshing the page where they list the show, waiting for the 'more info' icon to switch to 'find tickets'. When it was not changing at 8am, I tried clicking on the 'more info' icon nonetheless, and it brought me to the buying tickets page! So I wasted a good 30 sec because of that. If it turns to 9am and the icon hasn't change, clik on it nonetheless.

Just got 4 Croke 1 GAs! I didn't think I would, usually it's nearly impossible to get GAs during general sales :ohmy:

Just tried for Croke 2 but unsurprisingly GAs are out.

On that note, if anyone has Croke 2 GAs and wants to trade for Croke 1 GAs (1 or 2 tickets) let me know :)

Important trick for sales to come (i.e. UK shows): I was refreshing the page where they list the show, waiting for the 'more info' icon to switch to 'find tickets'. When it was not changing at 8am, I tried clicking on the 'more info' icon nonetheless, and it brought me to the buying tickets page! So I wasted a good 30 sec because of that. If it turns to 9am and the icon hasn't change, clik on it nonetheless.

hey i have 2 extra Dublin 2 GAs I would like to trade for 2 GAs for Dublin 1. PM me if you want to do this.

This is painful.
Got my Friday GAs, but they haven't released all the Saturday GAs.

So, already I'm looking to trade 2 for 2, Fri for Sat. :|

And I have to leave for work soon. Boo.

I have 6 GAs for saturday for a group of friends but there's a chance that only 4 of us will make it, in which case I'll be looking to trade saturday for friday. I probably won't know for a couple weeks though.

Tickets are being held back - don't ask me when they will be released though. That's the big question!

hey, anyone I have 2 Fri GA - need 2 Sat GA.

Exactly. There is no such thing as a Sold Out show after a few minutes. These things to in batches.

got a purchase screen on paris, GA is def. sold out:

Catégorie 2
BASSE Normal 94,80 € Catégorie 1
HAUTE Normal 127,80 € Catégorie 2
HAUTE Normal 94,80 € Catégorie 3
HAUTE Normal 61,80 € Catégorie 4
HAUTE Normal 34,30 € Catégorie 1
INTER. Normal 127,80 € Catégorie 2
INTER. Normal 94,80 € Catégorie 4
INTER. Normal 34,30 €

Wish I had more money! Got Croke 2 tix in presale the other day and could've been there for Croke 1 as well. Pretty good seats still available too. Oh well. Hope everybody's getting / got what they wanted.

I got GA's for dublin 1 back in '05 4 hours after the show was "sold out"...

Just keep trying and trying - they will turn up!!

I can't believe!
i just got seats. :doh::doh::doh:
LOW308

i couldn't try again or was this or was this. I tried GA...but no lucky! the big problem is the price! :crack::crack: my mom is going to KILL me.

Back
Top Bottom