general admission question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innominata8

War Child
howdy. i was fortunate enough to get two GA tix to one of the october boston shows. i just printed out my tix and noticed that under "section location" is says, "SECTION GAFLR , ROW GA1". does anyone know if the ROW GA1 means anything in particular? (ie, is there a GA2, GA3, etc...and if so, what's the difference?)

thanks.
chad

hmm...that was my initial thought as well, but then i starting wondering if GA1 meant that the ticket holder had access to a certain part of the general admission floor (like maybe within the vertigo oval??!!) i dunno...it's probably wishful thinking, but i'm still hopeful. :D

innominata8 said:
hmm...that was my initial thought as well, but then i starting wondering if GA1 meant that the ticket holder had access to a certain part of the general admission floor (like maybe within the vertigo oval??!!) i dunno...it's probably wishful thinking, but i'm still hopeful. :D

I have the same "section" for MCI... and I am with you on the wishful thinking, there, too! ;)

-----------------------------------------
...dream beneath a desert sky....
:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

The way it is done it the floor area is still mapped lke like it has seats. For example, an arena has a floor that will hold 3000 people. The floor is then divided up into sections like they would be if there were seats and not standing room. They then sell GA tickets , pretending they are regular floor sections with "seats." This way, they will know when 3000 "seats" are sold since all of sections have sold. I am sure the floor section were just numbered GA1, GA2, GA3, etc.

They're just labeled that way so they know how many units they have sold, like everyone else said. Atu2 has posted that GA is going to be a random drawing anyway for access to the oval, so everyone's chances are kind of slim :|

Back
Top Bottom