Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't eaten at all today. Maybe I should go make some of my stereotypical sandwiches.

Cin, I read that as "I've eaten half a block of Smack" and I wanted to know why you were eating drugs :tsk:

That was in reply to cin, but it looks even funnier after Ashley's post, so I'm not going to edit it to include the correct quote.

:drool: i finally have my jason's, and this is seriously the best deli sandwich ever.

We don't have it at home, the very first time I had it it was because they catered the marching band's lunch once. It was the biggest fing sandwich I'd ever had in my life, and it was delicious. Eating at the restaurant was 200% better :love:

We don't have it at home, the very first time I had it it was because they catered the marching band's lunch once. It was the biggest fing sandwich I'd ever had in my life, and it was delicious. Eating at the restaurant was 200% better :love:
yes, their sandwiches are huge! i only got 1/2 of one and a cup of soup. deeeeeelish!

I love university. It makes me so productive at housework. Why write an essay when I can do the dishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom