Friday Baby!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: clash-edge :love:

my all-time favourite analogy: clash-edge is baby-edge, but not all baby-edge is clash-edge. not all squares are rectangles, but all rectangles are squares. :D

guitar games. "follow the explorer" and "the faces of fender." ok, "faces of fender" was a lame title, i didn't come up with "follow the explorer", so if the more creative edgeers would like to re-name it, it'd be great...

voted most popular game, #1 in the nation, by parents and children alike, it's FOLLOW THE EXPLORER!
337336%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323387%3C67978ot1lsi

see, there are multiple fenders. and i don't think the two strat-looking ones are the same with different pick guards...i'm pretty sure they're different guitars.
337336%3A323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323387%3C67977ot1lsi

Re: EDGE WEEKENED

SpanishEyes21 said:
Thank you IWB and arw, i finally managed to paste some pics onto paint, now lets see if I can make someting creative.

babyedge2.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

same-age edge!

arw9797 said:
...and another one....

3373398%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323387%3C8%3B%3B85ot1lsi
:D

that looks like my last wallpaper

and the one that you have as current wallpaper (unless you changed a few pics since) looks a hell of a lot like my current wallpaper

microsoft paint = fun

:combust: :combust:

yeah erised! come back here! that larry-girl disguise stopped fooling us long ago ;)

i don't know how to use boomspeed, not really sure what it is, but if you did it in snapfish, you just save it in jpeg format and then click on 'upload pictures' and where it says 'browse' on one of the 5 uploading lines, and select the file. press 'upload now' or whatever it says, and then past the link in with the image tags.

however you would upload a picture from you files saved on your computer. In snapfish I just go to upload pics and it works just fine. I don't know how boomspeed works.

that was kind of a weird answer....did that make sense?

no arw, nothing you say makes sense ;)

made sense to me, but i already know how to work snapfuckfish

actually guys I already use snapfish and I use boomspeed also. I was wondering how to save just the picture cuz everytime I would try to save just the picture I would end up saving like the whole paint window on my hard drive, and then IWB said you have to save it in a JPEG form and I thought stupid me thats why I kept on saving the whole paint window because it wasent in JPEG form. So i finally managed to create something thanks to erised stills AND save it.

Elevationvideo.jpg

I want to eventually shrink it and turn it into a sig, but I wanted to post it big so you guys can see it better. Cool huh:hyper:
So thanks IWB and arw.

And also, that collage was a pain in the arse to do.

Cool Esther!

Collages take time to figure out but they are really easy once you make a few of them.

If you have any other questions or need help with them...feel free to pm me.

:faint: :combust: :drool:

oh my god

:bow: esther :bow:

you have no idea how much i needed that, arw can tell you, she just sent me a link to pics of this really ugly star trek guy...

:evil: :edge:

:mac: :mac: :mac:

My plan to corrupt ALL your minds is working...

:lol:

Esther, that's sooooooooo funny that you chose the evil Edge pics for your very first collage...

You naughty girl, you :macdevil:

:sexywink:

:ohmy: @ Esther's collage...

I know I had promised some pics for this week's thread... I got some calendars from Ebay and expected to receive them last week in the mail but I didn't. :tsk:

I know Esther... excuses... :wink:

flaming june said:
:ohmy: @ Esther's collage...

I know I had promised some pics for this week's thread... I got some calendars from Ebay and expected to receive them last week in the mail but I didn't. :tsk:

I know Esther... excuses... :wink:

:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter, you can post anything, there's no theme.

Back
Top Bottom