Freestylin' Friday: "Oh you look so beautiful tonight..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
Oh EDGIE FANS!!!!!!.......Look what I found.....

edge_s7.jpg
[/IMG]
edge_s6.jpg
[/IMG]

Those are even better when they're the big versions. :shifty::drool:

f4e0d429.jpg

31b01fa8.jpg

Edgette said:

THAT is beautiful!!!!!!!!! :drool:

And thank you for posting that picture of Edge with Scott. I thought I saved it the last time but I couldnt' find it the other day and I was actually going to request that someone post it this week. :huh:

Are you and your gang going to try for San Diego?!?!?! :hyper:

arw9797 said:

THAT is beautiful!!!!!!!!! :drool:

And thank you for posting that picture of Edge with Scott. I thought I saved it the last time but I couldnt' find it the other day and I was actually going to request that someone post it this week. :huh:

Are you and your gang going to try for San Diego?!?!?! :hyper:

Isn't it though? So so good.

You're welcome. :-D I love that hat on him. :drool:

I know a few of them are - I might not be able to afford to. I'll definately try. Are you going to hit Chicago in May?

Edgette said:

Isn't it though? So so good.

You're welcome. :-D I love that hat on him. :drool:

I know a few of them are - I might not be able to afford to. I'll definately try. Are you going to hit Chicago in May?

I'm very limited on my days off at work. Two weeks and 3 personal days a year and that's it :mad: We really want to try to hit Dublin so I dont know. I want to save a few days for the Fall too. It depends on where they are going and how many days I'd need to take off. I just wish they would have Saturday shows! Then my problems would be solved! I'll know more once the actual tour dates are out and tickets on sale.

arw9797 said:

I'm very limited on my days off at work. Two weeks and 3 personal days a year and that's it :mad: We really want to try to hit Dublin so I dont know. I want to save a few days for the Fall too. It depends on where they are going and how many days I'd need to take off. I just wish they would have Saturday shows! Then my problems would be solved! I'll know more once the actual tour dates are out and tickets on sale.

I know the feeling. :hug: Well I hope you can make it. Maybe I can make it up to St. Paul. :hmm:

PopEdgeQmag.jpg

Edgette said:

I know the feeling. :hug: Well I hope you can make it. Maybe I can make it up to St. Paul. :hmm:

that would be cool! I hope they play in St Paul and not Minneapolis at the Target Center. The X is so much better plus there's TONS of Irish pubs in St Paul that I love :drool: There's only 1 or 2 in Mpls and I dont really care for either.

arw9797 said:

that would be cool! I hope they play in St Paul and not Minneapolis at the Target Center. The X is so much better plus there's TONS of Irish pubs in St Paul that I love :drool: There's only 1 or 2 in Mpls and I dont really care for either.

I think I saw Paul McCartney and the Who at the Excel with eep a couple years back. I'm not sure now. Eep would know, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom