Free Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:

This pic?
attachment.php

These are all from the EBTTRT remix video

nope-the one when he is wearin the studded jacket and leaning against the wall ^_^

Re: Re: Re: edge edgeedgeedgeeedgeedge

rockonedge said:

uh yeah....:shifty: sorry bout that. i clicked on it and then i realized i didn't want one b/c i already had an lj....and then i couldn't make it go away i didn't know how... :( i'm very sorry maybe i'll update it once and a while. So i felt pretty stupid. I'm sorry if i confused anyone.. :slant:

i just thought that since you'd read mine (cos i saw your comments, don't worry, i don't think all 16 year olds are whiny, i was one a couple years ago--3--just lazy ones) i should go see what you wrote

gallery

gallery

*waits patiently for someone who wants to deal with snapfuckfish to upload what erised has been posting*

gallery

*tries to type image tags and fails miserably*

gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: edge edgeedgeedgeeedgeedge

IWasBored said:

i just thought that since you'd read mine (cos i saw your comments, don't worry, i don't think all 16 year olds are whiny, i was one a couple years ago--3--just lazy ones) i should go see what you wrote

:) aw thank you for caring about my boring and U2 filled life even if didn't write about it :hug: And i really was just kidding about the whiny comment :p

IWasBored said:
roe's beanie shirt
gallery

gallery

Yes!! I just love my striped edge shirt beanie! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom