Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, that's awesome. And reminds me that I need to track down a good new keyboard. All the ones at Dick Smith when I last checked sucked. Perhaps because it was Dick Smith.

I'd join you in consuming alcohol, but last night was more than enough wine. I even had the traces of a hangover this morning.

:ohmy: Gosh.

The Electronic Dick. I saw that on the side of a truck, many moons ago. :lol:

I know you like shoegaze, I've seen you say it.

Do dying elephants sound better than presumably healthy whales?

Oh, I love shoegaze ... precisely because it is shitty music made by floppy-haired Englishmen playing swirly guitars as they stare at their shoes and make the sounds of dying elephants.

And the whales are jealous of how good the dying elephants sound.

and here you go:

... what the hell?

This seed in the water of your tear/The way an unborn baby’s ear/Unfolds in your belly

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN.

It's like that twaddle I went on about a while ago regarding the implications of pluralising feminism and masculinity for approaches to the international OR SOME SUCH SHIT.

:implodes:

:ohmy: Gosh.

The Electronic Dick. I saw that on the side of a truck, many moons ago. :lol:

Yeah. I only slept about five hours, so I did have a bit of a tiredness headache too, but yeah, there was some hints of a hangover mixed in there.

What. :laugh:

bitchagoraGuestPassForClevelandGigA.jpg

Okay, now the page is perfect. :D

Oh, I love shoegaze ... precisely because it is shitty music made by floppy-haired Englishmen playing swirly guitars as they stare at their shoes and make the sounds of dying elephants.

And the whales are jealous of how good the dying elephants sound.
Aaah, gotcha. :up:

... what the hell?

This seed in the water of your tear/The way an unborn baby’s ear/Unfolds in your belly

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN.

It's like that twaddle I went on about a while ago regarding the implications of pluralising feminism and masculinity for approaches to the international OR SOME SUCH SHIT.

:implodes:
:lmao:

Come on...

ALL YOU ARE IS FLIMSY CURTAINS....!! Pure lyrical gold!!

Not to mention all the meeting in the garden and the jagged mountains and ether and spirits and the BUUUUUUUURRNNING!!!

*also has a weakness for melodrama*

: pours orange juice :

Here's to Ali, the coolest person I know who has completed their 20s!

: drinks :

Don't tell Kim I said that.

To Ali! The best person I've ever met that obsesses with dinosaurs past the age of seven!

And who can blame her? They're fucking DINOSAURS!

Three cheers for Ali! :applaud::applaud::applaud: May she find fossils under interesting rocks whilst watching the bureau of meteorology's website!

:shifty:

omg tyrannosaurs are HAWT

... why does it have to be SLASH fic?? :yuck:

Because it's hawwwwtttt xxx and the dinosaurs are getting all :fuckyeah: with each other.

No, I have no idea what I'm on about. Don't worry.

:lmao:

Come on...

ALL YOU ARE IS FLIMSY CURTAINS....!! Pure lyrical gold!!

Not to mention all the meeting in the garden and the jagged mountains and ether and spirits and the BUUUUUUUURRNNING!!!

*also has a weakness for melodrama*

Lyrical mastery indeed. :laugh:

Melodrama? Shall I buy you a Neighbours box set? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom