For the love of the bassist:Happy B´day Adam!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat26

The Fly
Don´t know if there is a thread in honour of Adam´s birthday, but I guess he deserves one...

Happy birthday!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud: The best 49 I´ve seen lately!!! Hope you have an amazing day, full of happiness...:heart:

Adaminterfer7-vi.jpg

AdamHolland.jpg

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

49 years awesome...from the afghan coat wearing school boy to the silver fox - we're so glad you are in our lives. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

49 years awesome...from the afghan coat wearing school boy to the silver fox - we're so glad you are in our lives. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

EXCELLENT post :applaud:

Adam doesn't look 49 at all. he looks fabulous! :flirt:

Happy Birthday, Mr. Clayton. thank you for giving us the beautiful waves of sounds created by your amazing fingers and four thick strings.

rock on! :rockon:

I'd like to give love to Adam, who was so incredibly wonderful on Monday to myself and all the fans. He made me blush about 20 shades of red by merely looking at me, it takes a lot to render me silly like that, but he did it!

Happy 49th, Adam. You've gotten better with age. :heart:

:applaud:YES!!! Happy Birthday Adam Clayton!!!!!! And here's to you and *U2's music.....I promise to celebrate with dancing!!!!:dance::cheer:Here's to many happy more Birthdays!!:up::heart:I Love You!!

Back
Top Bottom