Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's this username thingy? :hmm:

For the list of who's attending U2 concert dates that we're going to put at the beginning of our threads now. We're trying to figure out whether to use our usernames or real names in the list, so that everyone (including people who don't normally post in here) will know who's going to the shows.

We could do both. :shrug: I don't mind having my real name up, so either way is good with me. If we put both, then everyone, even outsiders, will know who's really going to each show. :up:

A good solution. :lol:

What's this username thingy? :hmm:

We are making a list of the U2 shows the CSGW's are going to. It is like the tour dates for our world tour. :D

We are wondering what names to use on the list. :lol:

Zee, you're mentioned in my facebook status :flirt:

I'm off out for a bit now guys, au revoir pour maintenant! :wave:

For the list of who's attending U2 concert dates that we're going to put at the beginning of our threads now. We're trying to figure out whether to use our usernames or real names in the list, so that everyone (including people who don't normally post in here) will know who's going to the shows.

Aha :hmm: I like the idea, BUT I'm not comfy with my real name posted here, especially after all the stories I've heard! How about our Interference nicknames? :hmm:

A good solution. :lol:

We are making a list of the U2 shows the CSGW's are going to. It is like the tour dates for our world tour. :D

We are wondering what names to use on the list. :lol:

Our Interland names seem ok, everyone knows who we are :D

Aha :hmm: I like the idea, BUT I'm not comfy with my real name posted here, especially after all the stories I've heard! How about our Interference nicknames? :hmm:

Our Interland names seem ok, everyone knows who we are :D

:up: That is a good point.

Aren't yer doing Sheffield? :lol:

Add LA to Vegas too! All of us who're doing Vegas will bring Jase's party truck here and carry on! :D:hyper:

So the list so far:

The CSGW's World Tour with special guest U2 :D

August 20th Sheffield: partygirlvox and Waynetravis
August 22nd Cardiff: partygirlvox
September 12th Chicago: (planned) onebloodonelife
October 23rd Las Vegas: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis
October 25th Los Angeles: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis

So the list so far:

October 23rd Las Vegas: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis
October 25th Los Angeles: (planned) Babydoll, onebloodonelife, partygirlvox, Screwtape and waynetravis

:D

It looks great! :up:

So the list so far:

Cracking :hi5:

Cassie, you're in for Vegas too?! :hyper:::hyper:

I think so. As long as I get the job I applied for over the summer, I should have enough money to buy plane tickets and everything. :D

I find out about the job for sure this week, so keep your fingers crossed for me. :wink:

My only hitch? I have to go home to renew my US Visa this summer, and there's a 1 in 100 chances that I will be denied :lol:

And 99 chances that it will be renewed. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom