Follow You, Follow Me? Yepperpeppers! brought to you by the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Old married couple :cute: And no, if we're using your credit card, then you can stuff the charity shops! :hyper: Dani, let's go to URBAN OUTFITTERS! :hyper:

Ahh Urban Outfitters :heart: that's such a "just look, don't touch, don't even dare to look at the price" store for me.

Ahh Urban Outfitters :heart: that's such a "just look, don't touch, don't even dare to look at the price" store for me.

:lol: Same here! Only venture in on special occasions, or just stand in the doorway and stare at all the glittery, pretty things :ohmy:

:lol: Same here! Only venture in on special occasions, or just stand in the doorway and stare at all the glittery, pretty things :ohmy:

The name doesn't seem to give the impression of a high priced clothing store but you both are sort of describing it like that. :hmm:

My friend and I always have the same routine when we go there:
"oooh that looks so pretty" *picks it up*
"I wonder how much it is..."
"No Dani, don't!"
*looks at the price, freaks out*
"I told you not to touch anything!"

:lol:

We walked to a store in the morning to get some essentials, then a couple miles to The Grove shopping center, then back to Beverly Center, and back home. Sooooo tired :lol:

We walked to a store in the morning to get some essentials, then a couple miles to The Grove shopping center, then back to Beverly Center, and back home. Sooooo tired :lol:

:lol: Sounds like a ton of fun though! Did you guys buy anything good? :wink:

:wave: Hey Justin!

No :lol:

I'm not much of a "real life" shopper, and The Grove was CROWDED, holy crap! :ohmy: Couldn't even turn around without bumping into someone :lol: We had a good luck around though, hand in hand as always :cute: We had coffee and sandwiches, and walked back down the quiet streets, hand in hand and laughing :cute:

My feet are a mess though, blisters galore, so we're just resting right now. :)

I'm not much of a "real life" shopper, and The Grove was CROWDED, holy crap! :ohmy: Couldn't even turn around without bumping into someone :lol: We had a good luck around though, hand in hand as always :cute: We had coffee and sandwiches, and walked back down the quiet streets, hand in hand and laughing :cute:

:cute: That's cute.

Next time, don't wear sexy boots on shopping trips. :wink:

:lol: That's funny, I usually don't buy stuff in person either, unless I know exactly what I'm going in for.

:cute: You guys are too much! :love:

:cute: That's cute.

Next time, don't wear sexy boots on shopping trips. :wink:

Honestly, Wayne and I were looking around in the womens shoe section at Nordstrom, we saw how each single pair of womens shoes is made uncomfily, with wierd arches and angles and heels, it's no wonder almost every woman has foot pain at some time :crack:

I thought of wearing flat shoes today, but flat shoes = no support. Oh well.

:lol: That's funny, I usually don't buy stuff in person either, unless I know exactly what I'm going in for.

:cute: You guys are too much! :love:

Honestly, Wayne and I were looking around in the womens shoe section at Nordstrom, we saw how each single pair of womens shoes is made uncomfily, with wierd arches and angles and heels, it's no wonder almost every woman has foot pain at some time :crack:

I thought of wearing flat shoes today, but flat shoes = no support. Oh well.

Yeah, I've noticed that too which is ridiculous. :tsk: Tennis shoes are the best. They are like the perfect shoe really. Support, comfort and you can walk around for hours in them. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom