Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because most of his listeners are too young to join last.fm.

Daniel, What do you think of this segue: Tori Amos - Raining Blood > Passengers - Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long [and so is this song title])

lastfmu.jpg

:shifty:

Cool, so do I. I just wanted to make sure it made sense to someone who isn't inside my head. The third voice from the left is fantastically unreliable.

Hehe good good! :up:

I forgot how good Raining Blood is. I wouldn't have the faintest clue who does the original. I never made time to listen to SLG properly!

I actually like last.fm ads. I've purchased a few things based on them.

Heh, I've never so much as thought of buying something on the basis of an online ad. They're the least effective advertising medium to me, just because I'm so used to them being scammy "YOU ARE THE MILLIONTH VISITOR!!!!" ads.

Heh, I've never so much as thought of buying something on the basis of an online ad. They're the least effective advertising medium to me, just because I'm so used to them being scammy "YOU ARE THE MILLIONTH VISITOR!!!!" ads.

I can't remember what the other thing was, but I definitely had not heard of the Flip before last.fm (though now it's proliferated the media) and got one out of my dad for Christmas because of it.

Edit: I remembered. It was the cell phone I now have.

Told my mum about roo satay. I don't think she is ever going to forgive me. Or Australia.

What, exactly, is wrong with roo satay? (Besides the fact I'm allergic to satay.)

What, exactly, is wrong with roo satay? (Besides the fact I'm allergic to satay.)
My mom thinks roos are cute, and therefore should not be eaten. I educated her on how often they get hit by cars and disembowel tourists. Her view of Australian marsupials has been sullied. She thought they were just like giant mutant rabbits. All the red kangaroo at our zoo does is sun and scratch itself.

I'm not sure if it's possible to get "high" off eucalyptus oil...but I'm feeling a little woosey.

Damn flu / vaporizer.

My/Bono's bad... :reject:

Mmm, 'roo satay. I miss being within reach of the Satay Bar at lunch times!

The flight back from Perth was delayed too, although only by half an hour, due to it arriving late because of strong easterly winds (then we got stuck in a queue to take off... Queues everywhere!) Of course those strong winds meant that we made it to Melb in 3 hours instead of 3.5 and were still almost on time.

Note to Melb airport long term car park: Need better signage if you want people to find the freaking exit (or the proper road lanes) when it's dark and raining. Nearly got lost in a bloody car park!

Looks like TripleM has jumped on the obscure-U2-singles bandwagon - they played Two Hearts last night. *L* They are the biggest (and slowest) copycats ever.

Ooh, total lunar eclipse as the moon rises tonight (which would be close to sunset, I think)...!

It looks like we're going to run out of thread before Christmas arrives... Is there a Kwanzaa Island somewhere? :wink:

John, warm hugs and hot water bottles to you! I heard thing are crazy in Europe with the freezing weather shutting down airports and train services alike...

Apparently exams are going ahead tomorrow despite the weather being set to be a nightmare making it nearly impossible to get to the exams...fun times await :doh:

I don't know why I bother voting in the Triple J Hottest 100, because the songs I vote for will never do well! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom