Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if someone has the time for the clean version

thank you in advance

zatellit@ gmail.com

thank you bonocomet :bow:, I'll be on for the next ones

oh no, just realized that the you send it link has been reached the limit :(

Could someone please send me this? I've been waiting for so long to hear something from the new album. If someone would like to do that send it to: jo-ru@live.se

Thanks!

damn it! can i get the cleaned version agaiN? I logged off and when I got back on the ysi link was dead....

yourwildhorses@ gmail.com

thanks!!!!

Look, quit requesting the file and just go to u2exit.com. Its right there for all to hear, no downloading required.

Ok guys I just sent you all a new link that shouldn't expire, with both clips. Since I have no way of knowing who downloaded before the tweaked version expired you'll have to post here again if you need it again.

After all the hype from the Atomic Bomb clips 4 years back I'm not gonna get excited until I hear a song. I remember people coming to the conclusion that Miracle Drug was the next With or Without You and people going crazy over Love and Peace or Else. They turned out to be mediocre songs.

After all the hype from the Atomic Bomb clips 4 years back I'm not gonna get excited until I hear a song. I remember people coming to the conclusion that Miracle Drug was the next With or Without You and people going crazy over Love and Peace or Else. They turned out to be mediocre songs.

In your opinion of course.

Ok guys I just sent you all a new link that shouldn't expire, with both clips. Since I have no way of knowing who downloaded before the tweaked version expired you'll have to post here again if you need it again.

ok , I got it .

thank you .:hug:

I made another cover for you to use with iTunes or whatever...
hq-front2.jpg

I'll go get some lunch since it seems like there are no requests at the moment.

Is that my door pic?

Back
Top Bottom