Finally Bonocam #2 DVD Egg Accessed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pvanort

The Fly
For those who have'nt yet found a way to access this clip try this... Insert disc #2 and select the '?' in the lower left corner. You will now be in a help menu. Enter 1,9,9,1, you may have to click 'ENTER' after each digit depending on your DVD player. And voila! UTEOTW in Bonocam!... Now what about BD in Bonocam? Does it exist?...

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

Cool! That sounds pretty straightforward, not like the "Press display, then turn around, do a handstand, pause, stop, play, repeat 401 times, scream 'why the fuck didn't they just have these as normal options?!!??' and badabing!"

Gotta wait til weekend, feckin college, is it the full song?

Yeah, I agree! I think this is the way it's intended to be done. And it is the full song...

------------------

[This message has been edited by pvanort (edited 12-05-2001).]

*Bump* for those who have not yet been able to view the clip...

------------------

Cool, nice1, cheers mr, worked perfectly. I had to press play after each number entered and then it worked
smile.gif

I also found if you are having trouble accessing it, like you are getting something else instead try opening and closing the disc drawer and start again! took me about 5 attempts till I finally got it

What a bomb, is it the same with Elevation? Got that to work first time but it hasn't worked since
confused.gif

Oh yeah, got all the London show, did you download it from Mike P's too? what do u think? its ok, but any better ones out there?

What do you do after you hit enter? I'm on a computer and it just takes me back to the main screen. Do you have to open up "another perspective" or something?

Back
Top Bottom