Filles d'adolescence PLEBA: Ooh, Dieu merci pour les p'tits gars Irlandais!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep we do! So I'm lucky!!

It's at 7h30 over here. We can follow the score here: STATISTICS They update after every goal. :)

Thanks! Well, me show is starting, so I'll get going! Night! :hug:

That'll be roughly 11:30am here, I should be online then - thanks for the link. :up:

I'll be looking for the magazines tomorrow too, so hopefully i find something ;)

G'night :hug:

Ooh! It is!! Right until you scratch your backside on ice :uhoh: My situaton right now! :lol: But I'm ok! Just a few minor scratches!

Woah! Ooh the pool?! :hyper: Public pool?

Sounds painful! But so much fun!

Yeah public pool, it's only about 5 minutes drive away and hardly anyone is there at the times we go which is good. Whole pool to yourself. :drool:

You should really come visit :shifty:

:wink:

I never really liked pools...I prefer lakes! :drool: Swimming with the fishes :cute:

:lol:

Sucks you don't have lakes close by...it's so fun! Yeah I hate the chlorine too!

Well it's dodo time...my bed is calling for me! :lol:

G'night! :hug:

well...!!

Ok I can't remember what I wanted so say! :crack:

Miss you too!! I've been working for the past two days...not working tomorrow but I am on thursday! arg! :scream:

You could send one anyways :shifty:

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

My Drawing Of Bowie :D

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

well...!!

Ok I can't remember what I wanted so say! :crack:

Miss you too!! I've been working for the past two days...not working tomorrow but I am on thursday! arg! :scream:

You could send one anyways :shifty:

Loove :lol:

ooh work ugh. OMG is it raining there? It's raining like crazy here! All the snow melted, turned to ice and the river is rising :crack: annnd my evil cousin has been here for the last two weeks, she was supposed to leave today but the mountain passes closed!! So we're trapped..and she's not leaving yet! :crazy: :scream: :crazy:

phew, needed to get that out :) anyway, hope to talk to you soon! :hug: :kiss:

I might send an email :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom