Filles d'adolescence PLEBA: Ooh, Dieu merci pour les p'tits gars Irlandais!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!! Quick question! I can't get the Q Magazine here! Does anyone want to send me a copy with the receipt and I'll pay you back? I reeaaaallllyyy want that magazine!

Hey!! Quick question! I can't get the Q Magazine here! Does anyone want to send me a copy with the receipt and I'll pay you back? I reeaaaallllyyy want that magazine!

i would, but our barnes & noble takes FOREVER to get them on the shelves. i probably wont have it for a while

Awsome! :happy: Although, it's going to be expensive...you know, since you're very far away! :lol: But I don't mind...

So how's it going? :hug:

I'm not sure exactly what it'll cost, but the magazine itself will probably $10-15 (i think so anyway- i've never bought Q before) and postage around $10-15 (all Australian dollars). But looking at the scans, i'm sure it'll be worth it :drool:

I'm good, how are you? :hug:

Ooh yeah, that's why I don't mind! :lol:

I'm good! :) Woot weekend! I can finaly relax! I've been working all week!

It was ok. I didn't stay up until sunrise, thankfully :wink: I came home instead a bit after midnight. I've got another friends birthday dinner tonight at some Indian restaurant in town (I've never had Indian before, so that will be interesting :uhoh: ).

Cricket's on again! :heart:

Ooh well have fun! :happy:

I never ate indian food before...my stomach wouldn't take it anwyays :uhoh:

Woo! Are they winning? :hyper:

My local team lost tonight...but it was an awsome game!

Ooh and Canada won againts the USA the other day! :yippie:

:lmao:

aww! :hug: Any news about Brett?

Yeah! Four games played, four wins. We're doing great! The US game scared me a bit...we were behind 3-0! But we won 7-4! :love:

What was it again...his ankle or whatever?

Yeah...well, they aren't :lol: I don't know what happened...anyways, the US lost again today!

Yeah, stress fractures - he said small bits of his heel bone have broken off and are floating around in that area - ouch!

Anyway, i'd better go get ready for tonight.

I'll keep you up-to-date with what's happening with the magazine

G'night :hug:

Ooh My Fuckin God!!

We're going for the gold!!! :yippie: Monday Monday Monday!! Against Sweden like last year!

*happytearsgoingdownmycheeks*

:happy:

Ash! :hyper:

haha you should have seen my sister and I! :lol: My throat tastes a bit like blood...I may have screamed too much. We scored when there was four seconds left in the third period!!

ok I'll shut up now...How's it going? :hug:

6-5 againts Russia. We went in over time and then shootouts...seriously stressfull!

I'm good! :)

So how was your diner last night? Had fun?

Oh, that was bloody close! :ohmy:

Dinner was fun. I had chicken masala (or something like that). It was classed as 'medium', but damn it burnt my mouth after a while :giggle: It was nearly 90 minutes between ordering and being served which was rather annoying. But it was great overall.

Ooh, tell me about it! :crazy: And it pisses me off that I'm working on Monday...people in the store will have to hear me scream and watch me jump everywhere :uhoh:

Aah well good to hear that! How was your stomach? :giggle:

Eh...I feel bad doing that :reject:

HAHA good to know! I ate some ceasar salad for diner and my stomach hurts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom