Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I hope you like it!

Just don't listen to Sever or Hatesong first. As good as they are, I think some of the other stuff would be a better place to begin.
Yes, thanks for that! I think I liked those songs better in general than the first lot you sent me... or maybe I'm just more in the mood for it today?

Anyway, :up:

Looking fwd to April 25!

Re: Solo ads, when I was up on the Gold Coast, one of my friends mentioned how funny he thought they were. I thought "maybe he means some other ad?", so I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about and asked him to explain it to me - and, of course, he meant the stupid sexist one. Then of course a couple of others chime in with how funny it is and I just shook my head. :sigh:

Alisaura said:

Yes, thanks for that! I think I liked those songs better in general than the first lot you sent me... or maybe I'm just more in the mood for it today?

Anyway, :up:

Looking fwd to April 25!

Oh really? That's awesome! I thought I better throw in Sever for good measure, but I wasn't thinking you'd like it much. I had the Signify album for about six months before I cared for it. Now, of course, I love it.

This cricket game is turning into a pile of fail.

So, how's the weather, folks?

Mercifully cooler day here in Melbourne after yesterday's excessive heat.

It's bloody cold here tonight! I'm wearing my thick winter dressing gown and wouldn't mind the heater going either!

gluey said:
It's bloody cold here tonight! I'm wearing my thick winter dressing gown and wouldn't mind the heater going either!

I'll take some of that. They're forecasting 30-34 for the next five days here. :|

Axver said:
This cricket game is turning into a pile of fail.

So, how's the weather, folks?

Mercifully cooler day here in Melbourne after yesterday's excessive heat.

but that's what makes it fun :wink:

overcast but warm - a pleasant combination...

I'm going to call it a night too. My toes are cold, and it's time to snuggle down......

Night all....

Hey cin! :wave:

Seems we're all distracted by cricket, or avoiding cricket ...

gluey said:
I'm going to call it a night too. My toes are cold, and it's time to snuggle down......

Night all....

See you later! :wave:

cinnaminson said:
cricket? :yawn:

I prefer car racing or footy if I have to watch that sort of thing. The chances of a stack or a fight are higher. :wink:

i'm sure a catfight wouldn't be out of the ordinary the way things have been going lately :rolleyes: :lol:

cinnaminson said:
I've got Bondi Rescue on at my house, stupid people in the water, If you can't swim then don't go in the bloody water , sheesh :mad:

I think it should just be renamed "stupid n00bs being stupid".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom