Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even get why I'm ranting now. I had a nice day. Why come home and rant? But things just come out when they come out.

Sorry.

Don't worry about it.

By the way, Ax, are you done your playlist yet? I've barely started mine. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:
Don't worry about it.

By the way, Ax, are you done your playlist yet? I've barely started mine. :lol:

I've got about 3 hours of songs sitting around but I just don't feel happy with it. I don't feel it's achieving my vision yet. So I'm looking over an old one I made a while ago ... it's better, but I'm not sure my heart's in it.

My iTunes is on my father's computer, so I can't really plan mine well without looking at the songs. I want to start working on it soon, though.

Axver said:
I've got about 3 hours of songs sitting around but I just don't feel happy with it. I don't feel it's achieving my vision yet. So I'm looking over an old one I made a while ago ... it's better, but I'm not sure my heart's in it.
just copy mine and put the songs on shuffle :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
My iTunes is on my father's computer, so I can't really plan mine well without looking at the songs. I want to start working on it soon, though.
i have three computers in my room :reject:

what do you use to listen to music on your computer? i know you said your computer's kinda crappy.

I have an iHome, so I have my iPod playing while I'm on my computer, and, thus, Interference.

Screwtape2 said:
Your playlists always rock. The Final Countdown. Ba Ba Bah. Ba Ba Ba Bah. :rockon:

:lol:

I love using that in school movie projects for epic scenes.

yeah, nsw, the austrian football game i went to was great, it was rapid wien which are a middling team and the home team vs salzburg red bulls (bought by red bull who fucking changed their mascot to "red bulls" and everyone hates them and their money - they are the yankees who buy championships). so red bulls are heavily favored, but wien has it 1-0 until red bulls score off a corner with 10 seconds left. i saw grown men weep.

I think about a month after the sign-ups start.

My problem will be getting my tracks uploaded.

SPRING BREAK

just putting that out there. sadly, for me, it is SPRING BREAK LIBRARY so I can write my thesis. i'm sad i didn't go home.

Varitek said:
yeah, nsw, the austrian football game i went to was great, it was rapid wien which are a middling team and the home team vs salzburg red bulls (bought by red bull who fucking changed their mascot to "red bulls" and everyone hates them and their money - they are the yankees who buy championships). so red bulls are heavily favored, but wien has it 1-0 until red bulls score off a corner with 10 seconds left. i saw grown men weep.

Football games are made of SuperWin.

I've been to very few, but they are all fuckmazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom