Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tend to agree.

I love in The Office when Michael Scott goes to New York, and says he wants to eat "real New York style pizza" and walks over to a Sbarro's.

phillyfan26 said:
Tend to agree.

I love in The Office when Michael Scott goes to New York, and says he wants to eat "real New York style pizza" and walks over to a Sbarro's.

That is one of my favorite scenes ever from that show. I laughed hard at that.

phanan said:

You forgot about Claire's baby, Aaron. He's the fifth one, so there's only one more.

I don't know if he counts, given that eh wasn't exactly a ticketed passenger on oceanic flight xx. (86? i forget)

I couldn't get into the british version of the office, but I haven't tried the american version. i love coupling british style though.

rather than doing the work i need to do, at least right now, i am going to watch another movie. anyone have any suggestions?

selection includes

life of david gale
there will be blood
across the universe (but i'd rather it be darker for that)
the queen
volver
pan's labryrinth
leon
eyes wide shut
full metal jacket
8 1/2
cool hand luke
bonnie and clyde
master and commander
letters from iwo jima
sweeney todd (leaning towards this one)

i havent seen any of them. plz advz.

Varitek said:
rather than doing the work i need to do, at least right now, i am going to watch another movie. anyone have any suggestions?

selection includes

life of david gale
there will be blood
across the universe (but i'd rather it be darker for that)
the queen
volver
pan's labryrinth
leon
eyes wide shut
full metal jacket
8 1/2
cool hand luke
bonnie and clyde
master and commander
letters from iwo jima
sweeney todd (leaning towards this one)

i havent seen any of them. plz advz.

Any of these:

There Will Be Blood
The Queen
Eyes Wide Shut
Full Metal Jacket
Cool Hand Luke
Master and Commander

well i dont think i'm in the mood for a black and white, so cool hand luke might be out

i'm also tempted to watch enemy at the gates again. the above list i've never seen but i've been wanting to watch enemy at the gates lately.

ok, the queen or enemy at the gates. obviously i am indecisive. or master and commander. i may just watch all of htem today, despite work, but i need to start with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom