Favourite Fast food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't have a favourite fast food. i try not to eat it. i guess i'd say chick-fil-a. if i need food and don't feel like cooking/don't have time, i at least try to get take-out. at least i know that's real food.

i'm in love with vietnamese food right now. :love:

Hmmmmmmm.......

Probably Wendy's, I like a wide variety of things there.

aww man there's a shop up on the central coast nsw which does the best fish and chips ever. the chips are soft and tasty and the fish is so fresh and the batter is heavenly.

john lim was my favourite but i think the health department had him deported back to china :angry:

i do love a spot of KFC as well.

foooood :drool:

KFC and Taco Bell are my faves...well unless I'm in the mood for pizza, then any of my local pizza places will do

oh and I like Arby's too.

It's HARD eating at a fast food place when you are a vegetarian :mad:

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
aww man there's a shop up on the central coast nsw which does the best fish and chips ever. the chips are soft and tasty and the fish is so fresh and the batter is heavenly.

john lim was my favourite but i think the health department had him deported back to china :angry:

i do love a spot of KFC as well.

foooood :drool:

Where about's on the central coast? My brother lives in Hawks Nest and there's a great fish and chip shoppe there!:drool:

if i'm in colorado, it's gotta be qdoba's. i get a chicken burrito with black beans, hot salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole, then i get a free drink with my student id!

if i'm anywhere that palm trees grow:wink: then it's gotta be in and out. any of their hamburgers are fantastic! they even toast the buns! who else does that? the french fries are incredible too (they make them from whole potatoes right there)!

and all the talk about fish and chips make me wish i was back at anthony's fish grotto in san diego. i'm usually not a fish guy, but the fish there was incredible, and the chips were so good.

Factoid - fuzzy as it may be....

I watched the Food Channel a week or two back.,...did you know???

Taco Bell was named after its founder, Mr. Bell.....(forgets name, that's the fuzzy part) who has since sold his name and other proprietorships...etc. to become a MEGA-MILLIONAIRE!!!

AND...
I've always wanted to start a a hot dog business to rival Der' Weinerscnitzal (sp>) in honor of the youngest boy, I was going to call it Danny's Dog House....:up:

Mr. BAW said:
Factoid - fuzzy as it may be....

I watched the Food Channel a week or two back.,...did you know???

Taco Bell was named after its founder, Mr. Bell.....(forgets name, that's the fuzzy part) who has since sold his name and other proprietorships...etc. to become a MEGA-MILLIONAIRE!!!

What kind of parents name their son Taco??

Back
Top Bottom