Favorite Bono Pictures:Just What The Doctor Ordered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_32.jpg

bono_36.jpg

bono_37.jpg

Sorry to hear that you girls are feeling blah and stuff right now. :hug:. Hope you both feel better soon. And what a good thread to start to help you feel better. :).

My only problem is that it's already warm enough in my house as it is (damn early spring warmup...), and these pictures are only adding to that, LOL. :p. Actually, this thread is helping me some, too, 'cause we have a chance of some nasty weather tomorrow and that makes me kinda nervous (hope the worst of it all misses us), but looking at this thread is calming me down somewhat, so...

Great pictures here! :drool:. You girls have some excellent taste in the pictures to post here (I, too, love that "Bad" still that kellyahern posted...*Fans self* :drool:...).

Billie Midol said:
moody blue...:drool:

Heh, that makes me think of the band the Moody Blues...and that leads to me thinking of the song "Nights In White Satin"...and that leads to me thinking of how cool it'd be to hear Bono do that song ('cause I love that song)...and now I'm happy. :).

*Walks off humming song quietly to herself*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Sorry to hear that you girls are feeling blah and stuff right now. :hug:. Hope you both feel better soon. And what a good thread to start to help you feel better. :).

Thanks,Angela!:hug:

heh, that makes me think of the band the Moody Blues...and that leads to me thinking of the song "Nights In White Satin"...and that leads to me thinking of how cool it'd be to hear Bono do that song ('cause I love that song)...and now I'm happy. :).

*Walks off humming song quietly to herself*

Angela

OMG!!!That would be an awesome song for Bono to cover!!! Great idea,Angela!!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom