FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GeneralGripweed said:

That's a very interesting technique! I've never heard of it before! Perhaps I shall try it sometime...

And I LOVE YOUR GERRY DRAWING!!!! :love: :drool:

ahhh you know Gerry, do ya? :wink:

Galeongirl said:
lol everybody I know uses that kinda help stuff... or starts with curves and stuff... but I never did that... I really can't! I always just look at a pic, and start sommewhere and draw it... dunno why :rolleyes:

Zooperson, I love the Bono one, but I think it needs a little more scruff :wink: I know the pic ^^

there is nothing wrong about using the squares. i know alot of people think negativley of it but it is just another drawing tool. yeah i never used it before my first drawing class. that Bono drawing was the first time i ever used it actually and the other one of gerry is the only other one i've used it for.

yes the picture did scan very lightly so it might be hard to see details like the scruff and forehead wrinkles. :huh:

GeneralGripweed said:
Like I said... it looks pretty rough and craptastic right now. But, tell me, does it look Larryish in the least?

DSCF2055.jpg

He does look very Larry like..The lips are too feminine though...maybe softening them up a bit and rounding off the top lips (not too pointy..Otherwise that is GREAT!!!

Im soing some drawings and will post soon!!

i started doodling, got inspired and drew this :D
(the photo is slightly blurry unfortunately)

edge3.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

He does look very Larry like..The lips are too feminine though...maybe softening them up a bit and rounding off the top lips (not too pointy..Otherwise that is GREAT!!!

Im soing some drawings and will post soon!!

Thanks for the suggestion, BonoFox. I'll get right to it. :wink:

And thanks to everyone else who's given me good reviews. :wave:

thanks!

i used this one:
edge0257.jpg

i didn't bother with the guitar and stuff, just his face

Last edited:
:lol:
well thats not the doodle! i just started scribbling, was enjoyig myself and decided to draw a proper picture hence Edge!

thanks for your comments though guys, i haven't drawn anything in ages so its nice to know i still can!

oh, an i don't know what type of pencil it is, i just found it in my drawer. its pretty soft though and very thick - like a chubby pencil.

digsy said:
:lol:
well thats not the doodle! i just started scribbling, was enjoyig myself and decided to draw a proper picture hence Edge!

thanks for your comments though guys, i haven't drawn anything in ages so its nice to know i still can!

oh, an i don't know what type of pencil it is, i just found it in my drawer. its pretty soft though and very thick - like a chubby pencil.

you want to know if you still can????? You are a bloody great artist! I :bow: to you!!

:lol: at your sig

i'm on a roll!
this ones for Queen Bee seeing she wanted some Pop Bono

bono3.jpg

:love: PoPBono

:drool: damn your drawings are like real.....
and uh, pop Bono is quite popular atm, three threads full of him :wink:

I'm gonna draw my avatar,... but I just need the energy to start...

digsy said:
i started doodling, got inspired and drew this :D
(the photo is slightly blurry unfortunately)

edge3.jpg

:ohmy: :ohmy: you're very good! you got the edge there!! it really looks like him :D

Ah this is my type of thread. Here's a few sketches I did a long time ago. I have a few new ones I'm working on.
b89e.jpg

76c7.jpg

8ba0.jpg

beezd26 said:
Ah this is my type of thread. Here's a few sketches I did a long time ago. I have a few new ones I'm working on.
b89e.jpg

76c7.jpg

8ba0.jpg

The pictures are not showing up for me :( I tried both right clicking and show image; and copy-and-pasting the url, but it didnt work :scream:

snowflake said:

The pictures are not showing up for me :( I tried both right clicking and show image; and copy-and-pasting the url, but it didnt work :scream:

yeah that was my fault, wrong links, I think these should work now...
bonosketch.jpg

edgesketch.jpg

adamsketch.jpg

those drawings are amazing :D!!! :applaud:

now... this is going to be weird :reject: ... but this is an anatomic study of bono's head I made for my artistic anatomy class (two years ago)... from that pic of POP... and I can say that he has a great bone structure :wink:

bonohead.jpg

technique: color pencils and watercolors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom