~Fan Fic Writers Wanted~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
i want to start a new section of my website for u2 fan fic. i'm looking for anyone interested in writing funny stories mostly. (in the future i might add some smutty stories but not right now :evil: )

Stories can be stand-alone or can be an ongoing story coming in installments (or episodes, if you will.)

if anyone would also like to be a resident writer (meaning you write stories weekly, monthly, whatever and get your own section) please contact me either by posting here or e-mailing me.

webmaster@ascreamingflower.com

~Angelfire~

Uuuhm you can use the Moobchild... if all members appearing don't mind... and if you like it... :shrug: if you want
I'll finish the second one someday.

So I was thinking about this in the shower today and I think I take back my former statement... cos that thing is SO full of in jokes no one who's not on PLEBA would get it.
Some people who are ON PLEBA don't get it.
Bad idea.

Madame Clayton's diary

Do you want Madame Clayton's diary? I'm hoping to put it on love is blindness, but Sparky's sorting that out and it would be okay to put it on more than one site, wouldn't it?

What's a Moobchild?

Re: Madame Clayton's diary

Jenni_Anne said:
Do you want Madame Clayton's diary? I'm hoping to put it on love is blindness, but Sparky's sorting that out and it would be okay to put it on more than one site, wouldn't it?

What's a Moobchild?

hey, you're the author of Madame Clayton's Diary???? AWESOME!!!:D

and a moobchild... well, you'll have to read the story to find out...
The Adventures of the Golden Moobchild

and

Moobchild Part 2

:D

I have a sci fi story in the works.you can find details about it in my journal.At this moment it's 6 1/2 pages long.If it was just made into a movie.Heehee.

Off with the horns..
On with the show..

~MacPhisto~

Re: Madame Clayton's diary

Jenni_Anne said:

*gasps* you are going to put it on loveisblindness.....does this mean there will be more *look around hopefully* i LOVE that stary! and i can't wait to read more, and more sexynakedlarry...yum!

:wave: Hi! I wrote a choose your own adventure starring yourself and the Edge on the Zoo a while back- it met with some success! It's a light humoured, fun, and even funny story, that gives you different plots to follow. Luckily for me, I have it saved on my computer! Do you want it?

I was thinking of this way before as you girls are very good U2 writers, but as I am not a PLEBAn I haven't really asked til now (except Bluey lol) but is anyone interested at all in contributing to a spoof U2 news site? It got quite a bit of interest when it was first started up as U2log very kindly saw it and advertised but I unfortunately lack ideas. I have a link to it in my sig if anyone is interested. I'd hate to take it down after it got such a good number of views (this sounds really vain now doesn't it? :D ) but unless it can get more than my somewhat limited skill in writing humourous news/articles/random spoofs it may be the end for poor Ready For The Laughing Gas.

If anyone is interested in any way, please get in touch or just have a sticky beak if you're bored hehe
:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom