F1 driver Eddie Irvine is a U2 fan.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kerc

The Fly
Just thought you'd like to know.
biggrin.gif

http://www.usgpindy.com/press/2001/bios/bios/irvine.php

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

sorry that means very little to me. Personally I like Rubens Barrichelo, though the poor guy has some of the worst luck in the world. But hey he is Brazilian and so am I.

why does everytime I post it double posts?

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 10-01-2001).]

Damn--Rubens was doing an excellent job yesterday at Indy. Too bad his engine blew up.

Myself, I am not a fan of any driver in particular. I like all the teams and their drivers. Nothing beats F1.
biggrin.gif

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Last year I heard him playing and singing One, on TV ofcourse.

------------------
THNIK

So is Damon Hill,Ralf Schumacher and Narain Kartikeyan (test driver for Jordan)

------------------
THNIK

Originally posted by kerc:
Damn--Rubens was doing an excellent job yesterday at Indy. Too bad his engine blew up.

Yeah, I almost wanted to break the TV.
tongue.gif
I don't like Hakkinen much...

And if I recall correctly, Damon Hill lives in the same neighborhood as Bono. This is such a cool thread. I was at the race yesterday and didn't realize someone else on the board would even know what F1 is.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I've been relatively off from F1 since the days of Prost, Senna, Mansell and Piquet! Yeah, it's been a loooong time.

Yesterday, I took my time to watch the SAP GP and was blown away! Wow...great racing, the speeds are incredible, I just loved the whole thing. The sounds!

I am about to become a F1 fan again.
biggrin.gif

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Originally posted by kerc:

AGAIN?????? Damn I don't know what's wrong with that boys luck. I think the other day also he was in first place then had a bad spit stop and got second. The worst was when he was winning a race and literally stopped the car to let Schumacer (spel???) by because of something stupid with points. Like if Schumacer didn't win the race he be knocked down from leading the championship :rollseyes:

Back
Top Bottom