Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks when it happens, but I guess I thought something like that was gonna happen. All I need is the new movie that just came out, which I might get on Blu-Ray.

Its gonna be hell when the Simpsons eventually end, and they release the entire series.
yeah, whenever a series is on for more than three seasons i'd say, there's the risk of that happening. arrested development and himym are tied for stuff i like with 3+ seasons (since himym is airing season four here now), but ad has yet to release a box set. i won't mind shelling out if they do, though. i bought the dvds years ago during a black friday sale.

I've only got up to season 8 at this stage.

I didn't really get to watch 7&8, and while I was in Sydney, we went through all of season 9 and most of 10. So i'm now going back to see how Daphne and Niles got together!

I love the one where they go to see the meteor shower on the roof top, and Niles gets locked in the staircase. "IT'S NOT IN ITS CORNER!" (the spider) :lol:

I didn't really get to watch 7&8, and while I was in Sydney, we went through all of season 9 and most of 10. So i'm now going back to see how Daphne and Niles got together!

I love the one where they go to see the meteor shower on the roof top, and Niles gets locked in the staircase. "IT'S NOT IN ITS CORNER!" (the spider) :lol:
:cute: that was my favourite part of the series, when they liked each other but neither would admit it.

:lol:

yeah, whenever a series is on for more than three seasons i'd say, there's the risk of that happening. arrested development and himym are tied for stuff i like with 3+ seasons (since himym is airing season four here now), but ad has yet to release a box set. i won't mind shelling out if they do, though. i bought the dvds years ago during a black friday sale.

AD has a pretty crappy box set out here in Oz, Its only really all three seasons in a box :lol:

Hey again.

They could get the ethernet working without any problem at the shop ... but it still won't work here! :rant:

yeah. it's like any show where two people like each other, that kind of unrequited love. it's inevitable that it does happen, but when it does it's like :sigh: next!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If they'd delayed getting them together any longer, it would have been ridiculous. The first six seasons are brilliant, and then it tapers off until the second half of the last season.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If they'd delayed getting them together any longer, it would have been ridiculous. The first six seasons are brilliant, and then it tapers off until the second half of the last season.
exactly. any show i can think of that does it, really holds off as long as they can without it being ridiculous. so i don't know which one is worse. but at least it was interesting even afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom