Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy: i'm still working on mine. i've made like maybe a quarter of it. i'm trying to think of more artists to put on there, without it seeming like a greatest hits thing.

Mine has fucking ambient music on it. Talk about taking myself out of my comfort zone. It's like Axver having to entertain a lover of Bruce Springsteen and American folk music.

Oh, wait, that could be a very real possibility. :uhoh:

I think I get good use out of my camera.

The little stone is kind of bothersome, but that only slightly detracts from the awesomeness of fresh fruit.
it certainly seems so.

it's just been tainted for me because of children's tylenol (you'd probably know this as paracetamol i think). the liquid was always cherry. ewww. all i can tolerate is cherry coke. and i prefer it with real cherry syrup, making it even odder.

it certainly seems so.

it's just been tainted for me because of children's tylenol (you'd probably know this as paracetamol i think). the liquid was always cherry. ewww. all i can tolerate is cherry coke. and i prefer it with real cherry syrup, making it even odder.

Certainly justifies getting a new camera! Like ... a DSLR.

Ah, now to me, all those children's medications never seemed to taste like what they claim to be. I had both cherry and orange cough syrup and stuff, and never once did I think it actually tasted like cherries or oranges.

Photographed planes? Shagged a sheep? Fantasised about khanda bears?

Yes, but above and beyond that....

IMG_2545.jpg

Certainly justifies getting a new camera! Like ... a DSLR.

Ah, now to me, all those children's medications never seemed to taste like what they claim to be. I had both cherry and orange cough syrup and stuff, and never once did I think it actually tasted like cherries or oranges.
:drool: i love those. though the camera i have right now is good enough for me. i only ever really want fantastic quality photos at concerts, and i can't bring a dslr to one. they give me enough grief about the camera i have now because i suppose if you know nothing about cameras it looks like one.

and unfortunately for me, it did taste like cherries :depressed: it was thick and syrupy, it just traumatized me. cough syrup was always grape, though that stuff tasted like candy so i had no problems drinking it.

Awesome, EEN. :up:

A good day for both of our hobbies. I found ghost railway remnants. Now time to see how my photos came out ...

Plus MOST OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY TODAY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAINS OR TRAMS. I am sure everybody will be shocked.

Cherry artificial flavor is an abomination, but I love the fresh stuff.

Same goes for most fruit.

:drool: i love those. though the camera i have right now is good enough for me. i only ever really want fantastic quality photos at concerts, and i can't bring a dslr to one. they give me enough grief about the camera i have now because i suppose if you know nothing about cameras it looks like one.

and unfortunately for me, it did taste like cherries :depressed: it was thick and syrupy, it just traumatized me. cough syrup was always grape, though that stuff tasted like candy so i had no problems drinking it.

Yeah, I am very seriously considering forking out for one. I know I'd put it to good use. The concert thing is a bit of a pain, though ... what do you have? I am also considering just getting a good digital, if I want to go with a cheaper option. My current camera is fucking useless at concerts - my Crowdies photos are horrendous.

Oh, I remember the grape ones too ... bleh, they were all unpleasant and misleading.

Yeah, I am very seriously considering forking out for one. I know I'd put it to good use. The concert thing is a bit of a pain, though ... what do you have? I am also considering just getting a good digital, if I want to go with a cheaper option. My current camera is fucking useless at concerts - my Crowdies photos are horrendous.

Oh, I remember the grape ones too ... bleh, they were all unpleasant and misleading.
i have this: Amazon.com: Canon Powershot S2 IS 5MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom: Electronics though it's old. i've had it for two years, but it does the job for me. this is the newer one: Amazon.com: Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom: Camera & Photo - my photos come out really well at concerts, provided i'm not in the nosebleeds of course. i think the film quality is really good.

aww, the ones here are good. don't even taste like medicine.

i have this: Amazon.com: Canon Powershot S2 IS 5MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom: Electronics though it's old. i've had it for two years, but it does the job for me. this is the newer one: Amazon.com: Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom: Camera & Photo - my photos come out really well at concerts, provided i'm not in the nosebleeds of course. i think the film quality is really good.

I have the S3 :hi5:

Produced some good photos today.

Oooh, nice. An non-rail photography? I'll believe it when I see it.

Yes, plenty of scenic photography to go with my trains. Found an abandoned road bridge over the upper reaches of the Yarra, a couple of viewing platforms, the Sugarloaf Reservoir ... it was a good time in the countryside.

Ooh, OK. If I don't go for the DSLR, that looks like the sort of features I'd probably want out of a camera. I'll have to go into a camera shop and try a few out, I think. Maybe I should actually look for a secondhand DSLR, since if the new ones were only a couple of hundred cheaper, it'd make the decision incredibly simple.

Ooh, OK. If I don't go for the DSLR, that looks like the sort of features I'd probably want out of a camera. I'll have to go into a camera shop and try a few out, I think. Maybe I should actually look for a secondhand DSLR, since if the new ones were only a couple of hundred cheaper, it'd make the decision incredibly simple.
yeah, it's a nice camera. i've got the s2, een has the s3, i bought my friend the s5 last year. see? it's a sign. and yeah, a secondhand dslr would be good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom