Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES.

By the way, there's no limit on the amount of people who can submit.

Wait...do you mean one song per artist, or that the mix needs to focus on a single artists and his/her output (including "side projects")...?

Wait...do you mean one song per artist, or that the mix needs to focus on a single artists and his/her output (including "side projects")...?

I'm sorry, I meant one song per artist, but that for example, Death Cab, Ben Gibbard, and The Postal Service could be allowed on the same list. I'll fix that to clear it up.

I'm in, and everyone can feel free to mock me relentlessly when they see the playlist. :)

:lol: Looking forward to it. Also, I can't remember if I've told you this before, but your av is awesome! :up:

Okay, so I think I have the ability to put together a fully hip-hop list. I know some of you guys probably won't like that, but it'll probably be interesting, at the very least.

I'm in, and Rush will be on my list. Even if I do all 80's hip-hop, I'll still include a Rush song. Suck it, Space Moon style.

ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!!!!!!

Okay, so I think I have the ability to put together a fully hip-hop list. I know some of you guys probably won't like that, but it'll probably be interesting, at the very least.

I'm excited to hear it! :up:

I'm in, of course :D

When's the submission deadline for this? I really want to use something from the new Thrice album, but it doesn't come out to iTunes til August 11th. So if it's before then whatever song I have is going to have "You are listening to a Vagrant Records advance promotional stream" somewhere in the middle of it :lol:

I hope everyone's ready to do The Humpty Dance.

Ready? I've been doing it for the last two hours!

I don't know that mine will have any sort of theme. It might just be Random Mix From A One-Bedroom Apartment In Seattle.

And thanks, oneblood! I'm quite fond of it myself. : Lucille wink :

012706_8.jpg

I'm excited to hear it! :up:

I'm in, of course :D

When's the submission deadline for this? I really want to use something from the new Thrice album, but it doesn't come out to iTunes til August 11th. So if it's before then whatever song I have is going to have "You are listening to a Vagrant Records advance promotional stream" somewhere in the middle of it :lol:

I was going to give about 2 weeks, 'til about the 8th or 9th. You can put the placeholder track on there and then up the iTunes version as soon as its own and I can fix it before I put them out there hopefully the following Wednesday.

012706_8.jpg

I was going to give about 2 weeks, 'til about the 8th or 9th. You can put the placeholder track on there and then up the iTunes version as soon as its own and I can fix it before I put them out there hopefully the following Wednesday.

awesome, sounds good :up: if you need any help running this let me know. I'm not too busy 'til school starts.

Sure thing. I'm hoping to get this up and running before I head off for school, too.

Original (Hastily written) Haiku Alert:

Get in your Space Ship
Let's blast off and discover
Pure musical bliss

Zero Gravity
Along with Zero Drama
This aint FYM

Create your play list
Imbue it with awesomeness
There's no failure here

Cos, there's no voting
You are not here to be judged
You're here to rock out

If you are lucky
You might meet David Bowie
Maybe even Swoop

Dreams are born here
This is a magical place
Look, a Unicorn

Unicorn.jpg

So let's all head to
Rock the Fuck Out Stadium
Here on the Space Moon™

So, how strict are we being on the 60 minute rule? With what I've got now, I'm going to be 9 seconds over.

1. MoonMoonMoon - Paramore
2. Moon Pie - The Melvins
3. Backdrifts (SpaceMoon is Over) - Radiohead
4. Keith Moon drum solo
5. Moon Over MyHammy - Amy, the Denny's waitress
6. Your Love - The Outfield

These are the beginnings of my playlist.

I must spend hours today mulling over the title of my Space Moon Mix. Surely that bears more weight than the tracklisting!

Pretty sure I've got a near-complete list. I'm listening through it again now...definitely not going to be as much of a party list as my DI6 one, so heads-up to everybody on that. :lol:

Good evening, Space Moon.

I have a list ready, so LMP or Pfan, remind me when it's time to submit. I'm probably going to be playing with album art between now and then, because that's as critical as tracklisting, of course, lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom