End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

so far too old for you, luckily

yeah. much as i find some celebrities that old to be physically attractive, i'm really not interested in someone in such a different stage of life. i want young professional. (no poor students - i want dates!)

Varitek said:

i think you can crash with me if you come while i'm there, the family doesn't mind. plus they have that ski chattau (i have no idea how to spell that)

The word you're looking for is 'chateau'.

And fancy funding an all-expenses paid jaunt of Europe for me, complete with U2 gigs? :wink:

Varitek said:

i think you can crash with me if you come while i'm there, the family doesn't mind. plus they have that ski chattau (i have no idea how to spell that)

you should do a europe trip when u2 tours next summer

if u2 tours next summer

fuckers.

Oooh, i'll try to win the lottery.

Fuck U2.

Axver said:

The word you're looking for is 'chateau'.

And fancy funding an all-expenses paid jaunt of Europe for me, complete with U2 gigs? :wink:

hellllls no. you can have accomodation in geneva as well.

i've got to decide how much of the salary i want to put away for grad school - either 50% or a little more. the rest on going out for fun, skiing (i think they'll buy me a season lift ticket, but i might buy skis), traveling at least 1 weekend a month and a few longer trips on vacation, and then the rest for following u2 to the best of my ability when they tour, either while i'm still working or take off after i'm done.

fuck it's light and almost 6am, i really ought to get crackin' (as my mom would say)

(my mom would be horrified if she knew how much work i have left to finish)

(i have to write about 100 pages in 2 weeks)

Damnit, why will nobody donate to the Money/Stuff For Axver Fund? I want to see the world, but I can barely afford to see zone 2 of the Melbourne public transport network. :(

I'm tempted to start the Money For Axver Fund, be completely honest about who I am, and see if anybody still wishes to donate ... :laugh:

Axver said:
Damnit, why will nobody donate to the Money/Stuff For Axver Fund? I want to see the world, but I can barely afford to see zone 2 of the Melbourne public transport network. :(

that is so
down.gif

i have been to :checksfacebook: 20 countries

by the time i'm done in europe it should be more like 35.

Axver said:

fuck you axver you have seen more of the world than i have! :madwife:

i have been to syndey once, qld once and ballarat twice.

i PHAIL at travel.

:wink:

coolian2 said:
Could someone give me money?

I just need the first $800 to fund bootlegging equipment and many thousands of dollars to record U2 shows, which i may or may not then release.

:laugh:

I love how u2rulesmyworld has gained such notoriety that even people like you who weren't members in 2005 still reference what he did.

mysterious_jen said:

fuck you axver you have seen more of the world than i have! :madwife:

i have been to syndey once, qld once and ballarat twice.

i PHAIL at travel.

:wink:

Well, now that you're not spending money on booze, do you think you can afford to travel a bit more! :lol: :wink:

:hidesfromjen'sfury:

Varitek said:

that is so
down.gif

i have been to :checksfacebook: 20 countries

by the time i'm done in europe it should be more like 35.

Woah. :ohmy:

I've done:

New Zealand - 23 out of the 29 current and former rugby provinces (I'm missing Northland, Thames Valley, Poverty Bay, East Coast, Golden Bay, Southland, and only been to Hamilton Airport in Waikato)
Australia - Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria only
US - Tennessee, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Georgia, and airports in Virginia, Illinois, and California

I'm particularly irritated that I've lived in Australia for ten years and still not even been to half the states and territories. That's just lame.

in order (i think) but some i went back to:

us
canada
italy
germany
poland
czech republic
austria
britain
ghana
uganda
ireland
croatia
bosnia
slovenia
slovakia
hungary
spain
india
france
thailand

(not counting airports in 3 other countries)

this year:
serbia
montenegro
kosovo
albania
macedonia?
switzerland

from there:
morocco?
turkey?
greece?
romania?
belgium
netherlands
portugal
scotland
the rest of the eu? where easyjet flies?

and several repeats to see cities i haven't seen or seen enough of or visit people:
london
warsaw
prague
munich
berlin
spanish cities
french ones
etc

cinnaminson said:

when you live in Australia almost everywhere is sooooo far away, except for New Zealand but really why would you bother:giggle:

Trust me when I say Aussie/Kiwi rivalry becomes moot once you see the Southern Alps and Fjordland.

I mean, come on, Mitre Peak? Fuck yes.

%7BCC8D2442-AF8E-4E07-BA1E-10041365B35B%7D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom