End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

and possibly a lovely gob of saliva in your drinks :up:

:lol:

Drinks we'd already drank. :wink:

Now, if those had saliva in them ...

Axver said:

Wow, there's actually a 15% standard? What a pain in the arse that must be to calculate. And I'd rather that the printed price be exactly what I pay. If the service is shit, the simple solution is just to walk out without paying. My family and others I know have done that, or complained to the manager and received courses or drinks for free.

we do this too, mostly if the food is shit you complain and get something free, or at a really nice place, they offer it free. legal seafood's screwed up my fish last time and made me a whole new one PLUS brought a shrimp cocktail. i was so fucking full after that i only ate like 1/3 of my meal. cheesecake factory gave us a free appetizer plate last time i was there cause they took 40 minutes beyond our reservation to seat us (this isn't unusual there, i dunno why we go, good food but pain in the ass, the family we were going with suggested it). we've walked out on rare occasion, and gotten free courses. but the service specifically we reflect in the tip, although if it is egregious you might complain.

mysterious_jen said:
:mad: the non drinking may be comming to a fucking end.

EX HUSBAND ON THE PHONE.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

stay strong jen, and hang up on the asshole

Right, my stomach's just about growling since all I've eaten today is a croissant, so I better make dinner. But it's only gnocchi napoli, so I should be able to keep posting slowly while I cook.

Varitek said:
ax do you make the gnocchi or buy it? where/what brand do you buy?

I buy my gnocchi. Haven't learnt to make it yet, and honestly I'm not sure it would be cheaper to make it. The brand is called Latina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom