Electrical Storm????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No doubt about that!!

Electrical storm, Unforgettable Fire, MLK, Ultraviolet- these are just the KNOWN gems they have pulled out so far.

What people seem to be forgetting over in the other thread is that the rehearsals over at the stadium in Barcelona are not the only rehearsals that are being done, for all they know, they could be rehearsing somewhere else in the city too. They could have rehearsed more songs back at HQ and now are just getting the technicalities down at the stadium thus far.

The tracks we have heard mention are certainly not the end of what they will play this tour. We will only know for sure on June 30.

I think it's premature to assume this could be added to the setlist. All we saw was a bunch of people standing around on stage, and Larry tapping out the notes, not even in the correct rhythm. No one has heard it rehearsed in Barcelona. I hope I'm wrong, but till I see a little more than these few notes, I'm not counting on it.

Yeah, even after watching the video, I'm not quite ready to believe the band are properly working on ES or going to put it in the set.

Prove me wrong, U2. Please, prove me wrong.

Fucking awesome. I think I'd be more excited to hear Electrical Storm than pretty much anything on NLOTH.

Fucking awesome. I think I'd be more excited to hear Electrical Storm than pretty much anything on NLOTH.

Yeah, I think the only NLOTH songs I'd like to hear live more than Electrical Storm are Fez and White As Snow, and both of them will probably never get performed.

Yeah, I think the only NLOTH songs I'd like to hear live more than Electrical Storm are Fez and White As Snow, and both of them will probably never get performed.
There's no way Fez will be played, per se, but it might be used as background music, like Lemon (Perfecto Mix) was on PopMart, or it could be part of the opening. And they'd have to be idiots not to play White as Snow during the acoustic set. Seriously, if there was ever a song that was written for the B-stage, it's this. Don't let us down, guys!

(And I share your excitement regarding Electrical Storm.)

Four to six from NLOTH +ES+UF+UV= happy me:applaud:
Add two or three tracks from Pop, and that describes me as well.

There's no way Fez will be played, per se, but it might be used as background music, like Lemon (Perfecto Mix) was on PopMart, or it could be part of the opening. And they'd have to be idiots not to play White as Snow during the acoustic set. Seriously, if there was ever a song that was written for the B-stage, it's this. Don't let us down, guys!

(And I share your excitement regarding Electrical Storm.)

I'm not optimistic that they would use Fez as taped music. The intro they've rehearsed, nobody's reported that it's Fez. It would make a killer encore opener, but I won't hold my breath. It would segue so well into something like Bad too.

Shame there are no gigs close to Christmas, or I'd perhaps speculate White As Snow would make a b-stage appearance then.

Woo-hoo - here's hoping for the William Orbit remix and more awesome 90's B-Sides!!!! :wink:

Electrical Storm = Awesomosity

Personally, I hope that if the band do play it, they don't neuter it like that and instead play the proper version.

I agree! Electrical Storm could segue so well into many songs (based upon rehearsals):

Beautiful Day
Bad
In a Little While
Ultraviolet
Unforgettable Fire
Crazy
Magnificent
ISHFWILF
Unknown Caller

1 more week to find out!

I agree! Electrical Storm could segue so well into many songs (based upon rehearsals):

Beautiful Day
Bad
In a Little While
Ultraviolet
Unforgettable Fire
Crazy
Magnificent
ISHFWILF
Unknown Caller

1 more week to find out!

Electrical Storm > UF would be too much awesomeness for one stadium.

Electrical Storm > UF would be too much awesomeness for one stadium.

I can't even wrap my head around this setlist - I don't think I've been this excited to see U2 in many, many years.

TUF
UV
MLK
ES

WTF?? :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I can't even wrap my head around this setlist - I don't think I've been this excited to see U2 in many, many years.

TUF
UV
MLK
ES

WTF?? :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Yeah, add in The Fly and some Pop stuff and this is looking pretty damn close to my dream setlist.

Back
Top Bottom