Edgey fans, me mammy wannz ta know........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he forced himself to.

I wonder how he ever got the grass stains out of those jeans.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

hmmm, good question. I've always wondered that myself. I would have to guess a little of both. It looked like late in the evening so the grasss might have been a bit dewy. Lord, i cant believe I am analyzing grass texture to see whether he slid down or not. *LOL*....anywaaaaaay, i'd say a little of both?!?!

Maybe it was 'Mini-Me' Bono who was behind Edge and pushed him! We just couldnt see him!!

tongue.gif

Im always convinced he forced it for show..........
biggrin.gif

Kinda like, (behind grinding teeth and forced smile) - 'Bono you b*sterd, you get all the attention, but not this time, maybe if I slide on my ass the camera will follow ME for a change!'

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have always thought he made himself slide down.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Edge....grass stains....on his...

------------
discotheque.gif

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

She was afraid of this man, all decked out in leather, wearing sunglasses during the day...sunglasses to hide his bloodshot, drug-addled eyes, she was sure. -Beebs

Originally posted by mocool12:
Edge....grass stains....on his...

------------
discotheque.gif

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

She was afraid of this man, all decked out in leather, wearing sunglasses during the day...sunglasses to hide his bloodshot, drug-addled eyes, she was sure. -Beebs

no dont go there just DONT go there!!!!!!!!!

mmmm'I dunno, but I have had the BIGGEST issue with that part FOREVER! Whenever I saw it I was like "the Mississippi doesn't run through Memphis-does it?". Hehehe, it turns out that indeed it does run through Memphis...my bad.
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

flibbertigibbet

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Back
Top Bottom