Edge's T-shirt in the new SPIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa140

Babyface
I was wondering if anyone had noticed: In the new SPIN magazine, instead of one of the number t-shirts that The Edge has been wearing for most of this tour, he is wearing an "Unforgettable Fire" t-shirt. I thought this was cool. Kind of shows how the band is not afraid of their history or "being like U2" now, like they were for most of the '90s (the guys wouldn't be caught dead in a t-shirt like that during the ZOO TV Period). Although, I'm probably just reading too deep into this, as maybe all his other shirts were in the wash that day.
smile.gif

He wore that shirt for the second Chicago show this October.
smile.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

I remember an interview during the ZooTv tour where Edge said that the only early U2 album that he still listened to was Unforgettable Fire.

MAP

LadyLemon is very observant, because the photos in the new SPIN (Jan. 2002) were taken at the United Center In Chicago, most likely before the concert. I had never seen him wear that shirt anywhere else, so that's why it struck me as being interesting. Obviously, I must have missed it another time. Oh well.

Hey guys- which Spin are you guys talking about? Because the December issue that is on the stands now has kid rock on it? Which one is U2 on?

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Originally posted by Angel:
Hey guys- which Spin are you guys talking about? Because the December issue that is on the stands now has kid rock on it? Which one is U2 on?

It's the year end issue, I think it's dated January 2002. I don't have it yet so don't quote me on it, lol
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

if i remember correctly, he actually also wore it on one of the award show performances - might've been the grammys or the my vh1 awards last year.

why i remember this, i don't know...

Yep, I don't remember important things that deal with school and such. But I remember stupid shit that will get me nowhere in life
except to entertain people. Must be why my friends call me the barrel of useless knowledge.

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom