Edge's shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do you have a fetish there tp?? :wink:

edge1072.jpg

gluey said:

although many people think this is Edge's foot, it is in fact Bono's....
it's a screenshot taken from the Beautiful Day (eze) video, and if you look at the next, you'll see Bono's arms, his watch, and his pinky ring.. :)
I'm trying to get a screencap of it!

here's a short gif of it :)
bonofeettt7.gif

My favorite Edge footwear :)
skb4.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

although many people think this is Edge's foot, it is in fact Bono's....
it's a screenshot taken from the Beautiful Day (eze) video, and if you look at the next, you'll see Bono's arms, his watch, and his pinky ring.. :)
I'm trying to get a screencap of it!

No, it's definitely Edge's foot.

gluey said:

I thought it looked a lot like Edges foot here? :huh: different shot obviously but it doesn't look like Bono's foot....

mandalshehehe.jpg

Bono's foot isn't as fine....

edited to add that actually Bono's foot IS fiiiiiiiine......even with a hammertoe!!! Just like my hubbys!!!

Last edited:
I watched the video and I'm a bit confused :huh: after the foot it shows (i think) bono's hand because in the photo gluey quoted, bono wears the same shirt as he does in the video. And he wears the same watch :scratch:
I think it's Edge's foot tho ^^'

yea now I'm confused too, cuz in the photo on top of this page, Edge is wearing the flipflops shown in the video, but it's definately Bono's arm and hands!
Maybe it is indeed Edge, and Bono is sitting in front of him? :huh:

Or they switched their footwear :shifty: I have to look at it again ^^(Larry laughed 3 times in the vid :hyper: )

Edit: U know what GG? I think it's Edge's foot and Bono's hands. He's sitting in front of Edge who has his leg outstretched :huh: Cause if you look very closely you can see Bono's pants which are darker than Edge's

Last edited:
That's definently edge's foot and bono's hands, but I was just as confused as you guys til I looked closer :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom