Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fecks sake. I honeslty do not get why I get double posts oall that time. I've never seen anyone ahve them.. it must be my preheistoric dialup I guess. Yep.. it is working. This botle of thwine was cheaper than an 8 pack of beer, bhy geez.

Oh for fecks sake. I honeslty do not get why I get double posts oall that time. I've never seen anyone ahve them.. it must be my preheistoric dialup I guess. Yep.. it is working. This botle of thwine was cheaper than an 8 pack of beer, bhy geez.

Someone seems a little drunk :wink:

Time to listen to some of the songs on the other complater that I for swhatever cibverted to realmedia tat the time... because I didn't know how to burn a cd

kr manybe I could

because you won;t

la ala la

What was ai going to say

Yea I haven't had a bf in a long ol while, by cohioice. buyt then this giuy at work.. ge started ating pflirty and I though oh wow.. maybe just maybe

but nipe

well, fukc that.

What was ai going to say

Yea I haven't had a bf in a long ol while, by cohioice. buyt then this giuy at work.. ge started ating pflirty and I though oh wow.. maybe just maybe

but nipe

well, fukc that.

Yep, defintiley wprking now I feel beteer about that. Don't want to shell out hard earned acash on shit that doesnt work.

Wooo

Oh yea

this is the state I was looking for...

reeejoiiiiiiice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom