Dungog, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
where has everyone gone by the way? there's plenty of superthreaders but it seems these days the only ones left are myself, Ax, Charlotte, jen, cin, liam, Bonnie, Anna, vlad & myself. le :sigh:

got a question for the superthread.

If you were given the option of dying painlessly in peace at 45, after a full and happy life, with a lover by your side, is that something that would interest you?

Would this interest you at all?

it's song lyrics from one of my favs of the year thus far, but i think it's a cool question. pretty confronting.

Somehow I think I'd prefer to live a full life. But then that doesn't sound all too bad either.

where has everyone gone by the way? there's plenty of superthreaders but it seems these days the only ones left are myself, Ax, Charlotte, jen, cin, liam, Bonnie, Anna, vlad & myself. le :sigh:

Apparently it's a problem that I'm in love with Charlotte.

got a question for the superthread.

If you were given the option of dying painlessly in peace at 45, after a full and happy life, with a lover by your side, is that something that would interest you?

Would this interest you at all?

it's song lyrics from one of my favs of the year thus far, but i think it's a cool question. pretty confronting.

Seeing as how that would only give me another 14 years, I would need to know what option B was like before I made a decision! *L*

I assume I would get to undo much of my current life and somehow magically make it full and happy...?

And Daniel every now and then! But I see no flaws here, really. :shrug:
oh of course :doh: i knew i was forgetting someone.
Seeing has how that would only give me another 14 years, I would need to know what option B was like before I made a decision! *L*

I assume I would get to undo much of my current life and somehow magically make it full and happy...?

:lol: yes. i think the lyricist is early 20s, i assume so anyway, so i guess it's aimed at troubled teenagers, i don't know.

i reckon that applies to all!

bacon.jpg

oh of course :doh: i knew i was forgetting someone.

:lol: yes. i think the lyricist is early 20s, i assume so anyway, so i guess it's aimed at troubled teenagers, i don't know.

i reckon that applies to all!

I remember when 45 seemed like a ripe old age... *L*

Must stop playing Bejeweled and make foods.... mostly cos I suck at it when my head's all stuffed up. Plus I think I'm hungry...

Must stop playing Bejeweled and make foods.... mostly cos I suck at it when my head's all stuffed up. Plus I think I'm hungry...

Tell everybody to eat a block of chocolate and be grateful.

Alternatively, go buy them all those tower burgers from KFC.

Tell everybody to eat a block of chocolate and be grateful.

Alternatively, go buy them all those tower burgers from KFC.

Ah, but it's just me I'm cooking for :D Everyone else went to a BBQ, I stayed home so as not to infect the whole family at once, and also so I can get an early night... *eyes clock dubiously*

Ah, but it's just me I'm cooking for :D Everyone else went to a BBQ, I stayed home so as not to infect the whole family at once, and also so I can get an early night... *eyes clock dubiously*

:doh: Yeah, you told me ... I've had too much cider and moscato!

Anyway, go get that tower burger for yourself. :wink:

I miss lots of things in here. But I'm currently not missing some guy screaming outside. Like literally. I'm wondering if someone's stabbed him.

So I'm just polishing off the chocolate cake Alison made for my birthday, with gelati, in honour of Charlotte's birthday.

I'm due to die of chocolate overload.

Back
Top Bottom