Don't Forget to Breathe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joha_U2 said:

chestopenjack.jpg

Is this evidence of another possible incident of COS Type Sexy?! I think so....:tsk:

u2bonogirl said:
he looks like he's in deep thought....
hes thinking
"i wonder what tara(me) is doing right now? I would rather be kissing her than sitting here"

You sure about that? :hmm: I kinda got the "I wonder what Rebekah is doing right now. I would definetly rather be kissing her than sitting here."

:wink:

starsgoblue said:

You sure about that? :hmm: I kinda got the "I wonder what Rebekah is doing right now. I would definetly rather be kissing her than sitting here."

Sorry, but you're both wrong... I'm pretty sure he's thinking "I wonder what Astrid is doing right now. I would most definetly rather be kissing her than sitting here." :wink:

Girls...these pics... I'm gonna need one of those life support machines!! :combust: Seriously I'm soooo glad this thread took off though it may be the death of me ... especially you Joha, I have no idea where you're getting this huge pictures but words cannot describe the greatness of them...and combined with listening to Pop which I think is U2's sexiest album (up there with AB... but y'know Velvet Dress, that's the sexiest song ever. Ever. EVER!)... :faint: too hot for words.

Here's a few more:

dwvvo

dxh52

dxh79

dxh8z

dxhcn

:drool: I'm going to go to bed now and have very VERY good dreams...

Back
Top Bottom