Does anybody have Bono Sim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Okay, so I got The Sims for my birthday. I, of course, want to download the Bono Sim character. (Remember Echo's thread?) So I went to the site Echo listed, but there is no longer a search option. You have to be a paying member of the site to search. I don't want to become a member, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding the Bono character. (There are over 900 characters to choose from, as a non-paying visitor I can only view six at a time.)

Does anybody either know what page the Bono character is on OR have the Bono character? If you already have him, can you copy your files and email them to me? (You'll probably have to zip them.) I would be forever indebted.

brightangel5348@email.com

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

I'm interested in this too, actually. Yeah, sifting through that site now sucks.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Rainbow:
Well,I don't know about that Bono Sim, but here's the one I'm using, it's got all of U2's members AND a house!

Here's the address:
http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html?action=viewfamily&subject=U2&owner=U2SiMaster

I only have the Livin' Large expansion pack, so I'm gonna see if this will work...*crosses fingers*

Even if it doesn't work, thanks for the help!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

It worked!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Yay! You're very welcome!
smile.gif

I have to warn you though - my Bono Sim is sometimes very upset, he even starts to kick stuff around! But all the girls are in love with him for some reason...
wink.gif

I keep getting an error halfway through the DL.

------------------
He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the farthest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://all.at/bag <--friends site

OK, this sounded like so much fun I decided I wanted to buy this Sims thing and play too. So I'm lookin on Amazon and I can't find it for XP
frown.gif
*tear* I'm on a mission...hopefully it won't take long. I have a softball game in like 2 hours.

Originally posted by Rainbow:
Yay! You're very welcome!
smile.gif

I have to warn you though - my Bono Sim is sometimes very upset, he even starts to kick stuff around! But all the girls are in love with him for some reason...
wink.gif

LMAO *gets in Bono's way*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Originally posted by iamshazza:
OK, this sounded like so much fun I decided I wanted to buy this Sims thing and play too. So I'm lookin on Amazon and I can't find it for XP
frown.gif
*tear* I'm on a mission...hopefully it won't take long. I have a softball game in like 2 hours.

Joost a note: XP is compatible with almost all of the older software (just as long as it's not too old) so if you get the latest edition of it for the closest system you can get...it should work
smile.gif
I do this all the time and I have XP home
smile.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Uh oh, don't get me started on the sims
wink.gif
I still had my U2 sims, they all got sent to that great Sim Heaven in the sky when something happened when I tried to install the patch for Hot Date
frown.gif
but I should bring them back and take them on Vacation! Sim Vacation: very addicting!
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Thanks for the help girls.
smile.gif
I'm going to download those characters, Rainbow, but not for a couple of days! That game is extremly addicting and I have a lot of work this week!!!

------------------

Love,
Emily

I went and bought "House Party" last night...Bono likes to dance in the cage!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Bonochick's Place

I went to buy Livin' Large and Hot Date last week, and there was a package of those two plus House Party, so I got the three of them and it cost less than just the two I wanted!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I made Bono ride the bull, but the poor thing fell off!
frown.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
How do you download the Bono Sim??

Just go to the link I put in my message, and there you can see the U2 Sims and download them
smile.gif

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Joost a note: XP is compatible with almost all of the older software (just as long as it's not too old) so if you get the latest edition of it for the closest system you can get...it should work
smile.gif
I do this all the time and I have XP home

Ahh, this is good to know, thanks! I just recently got a new computer with XP, so. I haven't a clue
biggrin.gif
I must make my purchase.

hmmm...rain = cancelled games = too much time on hands = danger for shanny

*tries to resist urge to go on shopping spree...failing...*

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

I have XP and the Sims works just fine. Actually, better than on my old computer.

...It's too addicting. My only complaint.

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I'm actually contemplating buying The Sims just so I can play with the U2 Sims. Is that sad?
wink.gif

Around here...

No.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I'm actually contemplating buying The Sims just so I can play with the U2 Sims. Is that sad?
wink.gif

That's why I asked for it!!!
biggrin.gif

Well, partially. Echo got me intrested in the game. But I didn't want it JUST for U2. I mean I've been playing it for 3 days now without U2 characters! Of course I made characters with names such as Adam Clayton, Madonna, Lady Emily, and Prince William. But that's purely co-incidental.
wink.gif

------------------

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I went and bought "House Party" last night...Bono likes to dance in the cage!!!!
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Love,
Emily

Bono watchin' me dance in the cage!

BonoSimWatch.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Back
Top Bottom