Do you have a bootleg of any of the U2 shows you've seen live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep!! A girl that I met at the concert sent me a bootleg of the show. :) I don't have any artwork for it, but that doesn't matter to me. As long as I can throw the headphones on and close my eyes and be back there, that's all I care about.

I have the first show of Elevation, Mar 24th 2001 in Miami...

One of the Irving Plaza shows...

And Las Vegas, BAYBEE.

I have all of the shows I've been to except 1 the Joshua Tree show in Miami 12/3/87. (I also have 2 of the shows I've been to on video.)

Yup, I have the last show I saw on the Elevation tour, October 28, 2001 in NJ, that my cuz was gracious enough to make for me.

Props to you Zooropa!! :up:

of the shows i have been to i have the chicago 5/12/01
and notre dame on cd

id love to get popmart columbus ohio and elevation from lexington, also the notr dame webcast on video. anyone can help let me know.

I have all three of my elevation shows, one of the two Popmart shows, although both are available. I like listening to them and knowing I was part of the backgroung noise. :D

I haven't been able to locate a boot of Zoo show I saw at the World Music Theater in Tinley Park IL though. :sad: I'd even take a bad copy b/c that was my first show. Oh well, the search continues....

i have a baaaaaaaaad video boot of the popmart show i was at + the audio.

i have good audio of the three elevation montreal shows which i attended and the last show on the first leg in nj, which i was also lucky enough to attend.

:)

I have bootlegs of all four shows I attended and lucky for me they were not only great shows, but the boots are good too! Minneapolis, Chicago 3, Boston 4 (best show of the tour!), and Vegas!

I have a so-so copy of the Atlanta show that I saw. I always think, somewhere out there I'm screaming and singing along. :D I get pretty excited every time I listen to it.

Yes I have...all two :D One is a full concert (Popmart Buenos Aires 02/06/1998) and the other one is from their showcase in Rio 11/23/2000 (only 4 songs though).

Although I consider a 3rd possibility and that is the Notre Dame Elevation concert, the one that was webcasted...it?s like I was there somehow, holding hands with a great friend.

I have attended 3 shows: Popmart in Pittsburgh, and Elevation in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, and I own and regularly listen to all of them, as well as several other boots of shows that I didn;t go to...... Pittsburgh Elevation is by far the best one!

- andy

Yes! I also saved my ticket stubs and GA bracelets and all my pics and memories. I just don't want those shows to end.

Yep, I have all 4 shows I've ever been to on CD and some video of the Elevation shows I went to.

:)

My prized bootleg is an excellent video of the final Elevation show(of which I also have an audio boot, both thanks to interferencers!)

I also have a boot of the first Miami Elevation show

I'm still looking for the Popmart and Elevation Tampa shows...

U2Kitten said:
Yes! I also saved my ticket stubs and GA bracelets and all my pics and memories. I just don't want those shows to end.

i have tickets, bracelets, concert pics, and pics of me with adam, me with larry and me with edge, all centered around an elevation mouse pad, framed. it was a present from my girlfriend and it is the coolest.

I have been to two U2 concerts and I have a great boot of the pop show I went to called 'Hot night in Brisbane' and it is really goos as it has all of the audio of Bono making fun of how they got kicked out of a nightclub here where I live on the Sunshine Coast- this makes me laugh all the time I hear it but I so wish I had a boot of the Brisbane Zoomerang show and from what I have seen it appears to be one of the only shows on the entire ZooTV/Zooropa concert tour that was not recorded- such a shame, but at least I have the POP one:)

Yes and no. I have all seven shows on CD - but:
- Dortmund 92/06/05: I only own a bad copy with lots of skips.
- I have not yet been able to find a full recording of Bremen 93/06/09 - my copy misses the last song (Can't Help Falling In Love)
- I got the earpiece version of Hannover 97 which misses the Lemon remix. I'm still looking for a full audience recording of this show.

YEP! I have all the Elvation concerts I attended...... my POP one.... and just the other day got one of the ZOOTV tour back in '92..... damn I was a kiddo then! :ohmy: :tongue:

Yes, all six ;)

Unfortunately the Zooropa Cologne boot has ticks between the tracks and is a real bad recording. I still hope to find a better one...

But it's great to listen to shows you've been to. It was one of the main reasons why I started collecting live recordings. :cool:

anna

I've only been to one show, in Vancouver, April 13 2001, but I have a boot, courtesy of one of the lovely and kind Interferencers. I also have a boot of the Minneapolis Elevation show, courtesy of another lovely Interferencer, and a partial boot of a Chicago JT show, and also the "dream it all up again" (1989) and Zooropa (1993) Dublin shows, just on tape, but the quality is still really good.

I have all 6 gigs I have been to on CD, not too mention many more.
My April 23, 1992 Vancouver gig is only a partial show recording, but it's better than nothing!! :D

I have all of mine, as well. Plus, my Popmart/Elevation Tour scrapbook is one of my prized possessions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom