"Do you feel loved" -sexiest lyrics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
HMTMKMKM is THE shag song, my mate and I decided already so there. :p

I agree about LIB - the dark, twisted side of sex. Indeed. mmmm.

Do You Feel Loved is very sexy, obviously, but it doesn't 'do' it for me as much as some others. Guess it depends what turns you on more! :D Edge's guitar does it for me, in a weird sort of way. Maybe I need therapy.

Bono's moans of HMTMKMKM reminds me of the Melpop roll :drool: that vid was hot! (altho I can't remember where I had it :( )

Babydoll said:
my question again: what IS the whispering in the beginning of 'velvet dress'?? i read somewhere that it's "i wanna suck you." is it really that??

Ahahahah really ?? I'll try to find it ^^; a little bit weird coming from a man :p

Last edited:
Maeve said:

I agree.....Velvet Dress is a very sexy song! :drool: I love the part in the middle when he is whispering......

Velvet Dress does it for me too.:wink:

Galeongirl said:
Pop muzik O_O I've never ever heard that song :cry:
where can I find that?
also, I listened to 'if you wear that velvet dress' yesterday.... I turned the volume very high(home alone) and I do think he whispers I wanna suck you... :S
u2Wanderer.org says its "Oh, it's okay..."

Not that they can't be wrong... *Actually, I kinda hope they're wrong this time* :shifty:

*checks atu2*
err it says I want to sink in

*checks u2* but they're not very good, since they cut the motherfuckin rock n roll out of mofo >< censors???
nothing! they don't even list it!

I still stand with my opinion :)
but I think the chance is bigger I'd say it to him than that he would sing it.... did I say that out loud?????

I don't know why, but Until The End Of The World is a very sexy song to me too..... :drool: must be because of the Bullfight...

Galeongirl said:
Pop muzik O_O I've never ever heard that song :cry:
where can I find that?
also, I listened to 'if you wear that velvet dress' yesterday.... I turned the volume very high(home alone) and I do think he whispers I wanna suck you... :S

http://savefile .com/files/2448507

u2granny said:

:hug: THANK YOU!!! :drool: god.. that song.. = hot.. that was their opener for Popmart right?? where Bono was shadowboxing or somethign like it... I know i"m very sad, I haven't seen anything popmart... I only have some real crappy audio.. :drool: and now this...

Babydoll, to make it work, remove the spaces...

Last edited:
I just saw Slane, and during desire.. Bono sings instead of 'and the fever, when I'm beside her' 'And the fever, when I'm INside her.... ' and Vertigo tour Milano, wich I'm listening now... during I still haven't found,
original lyric:
It burned like fire, This burning desire
Bono's new lyric:
It burned like fire, I'm burning inside her...
is he changing his lyrics in a more sexual way??? :rolleyes: :D :lol:

He's been doing that to Desire since Rattle and Hum (the film, not the album). As as for ISHFWILF, he's done that from time to time as well, I think he does it on the PopMart video, if I'm not mistaken.

Bono's a perve. And we like it :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
He's been doing that to Desire since Rattle and Hum (the film, not the album). As as for ISHFWILF, he's done that from time to time as well, I think he does it on the PopMart video, if I'm not mistaken.

Bono's a perve. And we like it :wink:

absolutely ^^
makes me wonder if those are the original lyrics, and if he changed them for the albums... :rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:
I just saw Slane, and during desire.. Bono sings instead of 'and the fever, when I'm beside her' 'And the fever, when I'm INside her.... ' and Vertigo tour Milano, wich I'm listening now... during I still haven't found,
original lyric:
It burned like fire, This burning desire
Bono's new lyric:
It burned like fire, I'm burning inside her...
is he changing his lyrics in a more sexual way??? :rolleyes: :D :lol:

The original lyrics were changed to "beside her" for the American version of the song.

u2granny said:

The original lyrics were changed to "beside her" for the American version of the song.

heh I thought somethjing like that already! same with the stones' I wanna spend the night together, wich was changed into I wanna spend some time together...
american censorship is WEIRD! they do censor everything a little sex related, or words in that matter, but violence and guns are alright??????

There's some adlib to Desire on the R&H DVD-he says something like (will have to listen to) I've had 100 lovers-been to bed with 1000 others? something like that.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
There's some adlib to Desire on the R&H DVD-he says something like (will have to listen to) I've had 100 lovers-been to bed with 1000 others? something like that.
:drool: :drool: :drool:
you're serious????
err I checked atu2s lyric archive... it gives me this
She's the firework, I’m exploding
She left bye bye, baby see, I’m going
I can sleep within the flowers and feathers
I’d need to bed 100 others
Here we go

okay.. definately an add to the list 'strange Bono lyrics'.... :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
U2Wanderer.org says:

She is a firework, I'm exploding
She is a spark, spark, baby, say I'm going
I could sleep with a thousand lovers
I've been to bed, one hundred others

that's the one, I can hear him singing it in my head right now :lol: oh god Bono, has Ali heard about this???? :lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
U2Wanderer.org says:

She is a firework, I'm exploding
She is a spark, spark, baby, say I'm going
I could sleep with a thousand lovers
I've been to bed, one hundred others

Here's the song. I ripped the audio from the movie.:reject:

h**p://savefile.com/files/3289849

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Do You Feel Loved = sexiest song ever, by anyone, anywhere. That song is amazing, and it has everything. Sexy lyrics, Bono's sexy voice, wonderful music, but without Adam's bassline.... that song would not be nearly as sexy :drool:

Adam's bassline is what makes the song. Adam's work is so brilliant on Pop. DYFL is definitely sexy, and it's one of those U2 songs that is absolutely incredible, but very under the radar - on a highly underrated album and not played much live. It's too bad, the live version I have is pretty good, though it doesn't quite have the force of the album version, which I guess is why they dropped it.

I'd say YBR and Velvet Dress are the two sexiest U2 songs, though. Everything about those two songs is sex. Not just the lyrics, but the way Bono sings them, and the music, the atmosphere... a lot of people like the Jools Holland of Velvet Dress, but I think the Pop version is much sexier. Edge's solo is just surreal, with Adam's bass pulsating throughout.

u2granny said:

Thanks for posting this, this is absolutely brilliant, the way it shifts into Mofo at the end... :drool: and of course the, erm, noises... :shifty:

pop pop pop pop muzik!

I've got another one for you--Billy Boola-Bono does on The Name of the Father soundtrack--not sexy---but dirty! Lyrics on @U2.Com :drool:

Galeongirl said:

heh I thought somethjing like that already! same with the stones' I wanna spend the night together, wich was changed into I wanna spend some time together...
american censorship is WEIRD! they do censor everything a little sex related, or words in that matter, but violence and guns are alright??????

Yeah I cant understand the reasoning behind that either,well I could go into it more about my views about it but its for another board....:wink: LOL

American :silent: at its finest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom