Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: i guess i missed the video

though no offense it does not sound like the best use of 3 minutes of my sunday afternoon

I took this video nearly two years ago :lol: It's never been seen by anyone but Chass. I don't even think I still have it :lol:.

Yes, I've had this shithouse can opener for two years.

lulz

you really do need a girlfriend

Hey, I wrote that article when I was still nearly-but-not-quite-fucking Kate. And do you really think having a girlfriend would change my nerdy ways one bit?

For some reason never explained in the dream, NSW and I were driving around Chicago :)wtf: ) and I had my laptop, and you were posting on the superthread, but no one was around. You were in some country and in my dream all of the superthread places have really kick ass parties, and you wanted to go to a few of the places, but didn't know where any were in this country you were in. So I tell NSW this, and he's like "Oh I know all about those places, I've been to like five of them. Tell her --" me, "hold on I"ll call her" (apparently I have your phone number.) So I preceded to call you and You and NSW had a telephone conversation about these places you wanted to go party at through me (as in you would say something and I would tell him what you said, then he'd say something and I'd tell you what he said, but a lot of him talking was him shouting really loudly into the phone from the drivers side)

:crack: I need help.

I took this video nearly two years ago :lol: It's never been seen by anyone but Chass. I don't even think I still have it :lol:.

Yes, I've had this shithouse can opener for two years.
$5, walmart/your local supermarket. now. it's probably open now, too, seeing as you've made it to 7:30.

For some reason never explained in the dream, NSW and I were driving around Chicago :)wtf: ) and I had my laptop, and you were posting on the superthread, but no one was around. You were in some country and in my dream all of the superthread places have really kick ass parties, and you wanted to go to a few of the places, but didn't know where any were in this country you were in. So I tell NSW this, and he's like "Oh I know all about those places, I've been to like five of them. Tell her --" me, "hold on I"ll call her" (apparently I have your phone number.) So I preceded to call you and You and NSW had a telephone conversation about these places you wanted to go party at through me (as in you would say something and I would tell him what you said, then he'd say something and I'd tell you what he said, but a lot of him talking was him shouting really loudly into the phone from the drivers side)

oooooooooooook

:yes:

Yeah, that doesn't reflect well on railfans

I blame the people of Waimahaka for making pretty much nothing about the town readily available via a Google search. A lot of the town articles I've written are disproportionately loaded with railway information, but it's all I have readily at hand.

I suppose I could get plenty of information if I cared to look up things on PapersPast, but I don't care THAT much.

Five bucks says this happens before the end of 2010.

there are a lot of ads on this site vazza

night Ian, can't wait for my Christmas present :kiss: :p

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 80
User Name Posts
Varitek 27
coolian2 22
bono_212 17
Axver 14

Ha.

Win. I may just have to join in on this sometime too.

ok

30256435598948er3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom