Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Just wait til he comes and reads up on all this. :wink:

Hopefully he'll be able to defeat all odds and have a sense of humor about all this. :wink:

Last edited:
but first, this is my amazon.com shipment of my camera:

screencaptureab4.jpg

:wave: hey dr. dré

and wow varitek, i thought amazon.com was awesome, but i didn't know they were capable of time travel! (not to mention the fact that you don't live in chicago)

phanan said:
And this is for Axver when he wakes up later.

I listened to the new Russian Circles today, and I think it's excellent. It's not as heavy sounding as the first release, so I'm not sure what you'll think of it, but that's probably one of the reasons why I love it so much. The soundscapes are beautiful.

Awesome. I'm going to have to give it a listen. Might put it on now, even.

I'm starting this Russian Circles album now and I'll keep a running diary as long as it takes to keep this thread alive. :angry:

my mom owes me so big for this. like....she needs to get my vcr out of storage, even after i told her "please don't put this in storage."

and i want fried chicken for dinner tonight.

Oh man, this album is awesome so far. The bass and drums at the start of the second track rule.

Goddamnit, Russian Circles, come play some gigs in Australia already.

The mixing quality on this album is just phenomenal. The bass in particular comes across rather distinctly.

And the second track owns so much, it's ridiculous.

Bah, you American bastards! Late last month, Russian Circles and Red Sparowes did a tour together through your country. I would have killed to see that. :drool:

I'm listening to BonoIsMyMuse's playlist right now. First song, Springsteen. Not my thing, but we'll see how it goes from here.

Anyway, I've been getting through to interference for the last ten minutes. Best I've gotten all weekend.

the tourist said:
I'm listening to BonoIsMyMuse's playlist right now. First song, Springsteen. Not my thing, but we'll see how it goes from here.

I'm going to listen to a number of tracklists from tomorrow evening onwards. I'm really behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom