DESCRIBE: November, December - Remember...we just started again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
so are you saying that these concepts don't always correspond to age ?

My Piaget is rusty but I do think he kicks Freuds ass! I hate Freud

:reject:

No I am basically saying they don't correspond completely to Piaget's stage theory that object permanence occurs earlier in the sensorimotor stage than Piaget suggests, that just because an infant may not display search behaviour for an object that has been hidden does not mean it thinks it doesnt exist, just that it doesnt know how to find it.

He had small samples if i remember right too. For his research his methodology was weak . Most of it has been validated though. He was one of my favorites if I had a favorite :nerd:

redkat said:
He had small samples if i remember right too. For his research his methodology was weak . Most of it has been validated though. He was one of my favorites if I had a favorite :nerd:

Yeh he only used his 3 kids as his samples most of the time...but as you said a lot of it has been validated with larger samples...just a lot of the time he underestimated what kids could do.

He was a genius though...very multitalented guy...he had his first paper published when he was 11:ohmy:

^we are all underachievers compared to that guy:wink:

Female situation is up the left and out the window....one girl in particular is driving me cuckoo...then again they all do:wink:

^:lol: my thoughts exactly

the simpsons just hasnt been the same lately. the last really good episode was last season's finale when bart and homer "went catholic." "hey guys, put me down! i'm serious!" (episode which incidentally was postponed due to the death of the pope :uhoh: )

^you have a dvd? is it for sydney or another one? i want a dvd of something but i'm afraid i'm already getting too much shit on my mom's computer (not that she ever gets to use it cos i'm always on :evil: )...and i think a dvd might push it over the edge. :huh:

seems like all the simpsons are reruns...i like the old ones better though, for the most part theyre a little less PC and more violent (i know that sounds bad). i think they have a couple more seasons, then a movie, then theyre done. :(

^
they were a little more political before isn't groenig actually a republican maybe these days there isn't much to make fun of from his point of view

It is a dvd well I downloaded it and I'm having problems with overloading my comp as well. I need to do B&P but I've never done it before. If you burn it and clear it off your hard drive then it won't take any space right :huh:

oh and it's Stockholm

^gonna get bootlegs form me in St Louis :)

VertigoGal said:
^you have a dvd? is it for sydney or another one? i want a dvd of something but i'm afraid i'm already getting too much shit on my mom's computer (not that she ever gets to use it cos i'm always on :evil: )...and i think a dvd might push it over the edge. :huh:

get a dvd on a disk then you don't have it on the computer :D

^yeah eventually i'll have to ask someone to send me some DVDs...but not now. i doubt my father would be happy to find that in the mail :uhoh:...wow that sounds dirty

^^he's a republican? :scratch: theyve joked about bush being a crazy loony or something like that, and theyre always taking shots at fox (although thats cos its their channel). anyway i always thought burns and his cronies were an allusion to the republicans and big business and all things evil. :wink:

Tre^^

do you have any dvd's on disk that you could burn for me and bring to St.Louis :sexywink:

^
VG

I know it never made sense to me but i've been told that many times and even the check out scan at the beginning has a NRA reference. :shrug:

I know a few simpson freaks they know too much

^
well I didn't really parts of Zootv stockholm I still can't find some of it in my missing files :sad:

VG
I just emailed you some links at leat try UV :hyper:

oh crap i forgot i had a hotmail too...hopefully i can remember the password

if you ever want to email me in the future you could use swimmerchikpdq or runningtostandstill, both @mail.com. :wink:

i'll go try to get into my hotmail account! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom