Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LEAKAGEEEEE. Leakage, Eli, you boy. Leaked dry, I'm so sorry.

Mikal was absolutely right, gang. I'm sorry for the false start. On the plus side, being the sixth person to download said fake on What.cd was a real ratio booster. And I also downloaded the new Flight of the Conchords record. I guess life could be worse.

But I'm still disappointed that a) I'm not listening to the new Death Cab and b) I wasted the leakage quote on a fake leak.

At least I Will Possess Your Heart is real, don't be too worried about it.

There's one more drainage quote you could use later.

I got the I Will Possess Your Heart single on vinyl for Miss impy on Record Store Day. She doesn't have a record player yet, so everything she's bought so far (Inside of Rainbows, Kid A, I Might Be Wrong, and I&W's Shepherd's Dog) stays with me until she has the means to play it.

I told her I got her a surprise that was 7" and only usable with me. Hi oh!

In any case, I like IWPYH a lot now. It's grown on me.

I feel bad for leading you guys astray, so here's a consolation prize:

http://www.send space.com/file/7zcp8g

"Pity and Fear" from the record. This is real, but I haven't listened to it.

I love I Will Possess Your Heart. Plans was a good album, but Transatlanticism was something special. If this is any indicator, Narrow Stars could be something even more special...er?

IllStabYouCunt.jpg

Maybe. It might start ticking one of these days, you never know. And hey - women are having babies older and older these days.

I have another fifty good years to start pushing out spawn. :up:

And what's with the grumpy cat?

Death Cab was the most recent guest on the ridiculously awesome "Daytrotter Sessions" (of which I've written numerous times about how I'm gong to dedicate a thread to the site but never get around to it). This Daytrotter Session is noteworthy as it includes them performing 2 songs from the new album. Listen or download them here, then cruise around Daytrotter's archives and find all sorts of other goodies.

http://www.daytrotter.com/article/1253/death-cab-for-cutie

I actually can't decide if I want to listen to the new songs played live like this first or just wait for the actual album. Decisions, decisions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom