Dear Sweet Lord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Can someone make a giff of this?

nanavancouver said:

pull.gif

Muuuuhhh....:drool:

starsgoblue said:
Ladies....my supreme DEAR SWEET LORD moment E-V-E-R. (and my new desktop!)

f790bb97.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:
starsgoblue you are killing me!!!! This was the first pix I opened this morning and it has ruined me for other pictures today. Oh lord!! Magnificent!!! I was waiting for the right time to use that word! Thanks! Where did you get that beauty??

He really does...I mean I think he's hot in all the other eras...

BUT if I had to pick...I'd take him how he is right now, he's just gone from hot to sexy and there's a big difference if you know what I mean.

Maybe he's an angel sent to warm our hearts & just make us feel good when we need cheering up or when we are lonely--he can be there. (I know I'm losing it.)

Bono's Doll said:
Maybe he's an angel sent to warm our hearts & just make us feel good when we need cheering up or when we are lonely--he can be there. (I know I'm losing it.)

No you aren't. You don't know how many times I've thought he was an angel....

Mmm, sudden urge to watch Stay video....

:heart:

starsgoblue said:
Seriously, I just want to touch him once this tour...just to know a man that beautiful is for real.

It's funny that you mention how you just want to know he's for real. In San Jose the night before the apple event I was sitting in a bar around the corner from the CA theatre having myself a drink and feeling so fustrated knowing Bono was so close.....but where? After a few more rum & cokes I tried to write down how I was feeling on a napkin. This is what I wrote....Elusive, feeling you all around me though you're neither here nor there. You must be real cause I feel you deep inside, in the places I go to hide.....I can't believe i just shared that! :reject: The next day after the long cold wait i couldn't believe my eyes Bono just a few steps away. :hyper: It was my turn to take a piture with him...finally. When I had my left arm around his waist I kinda gave him a lil' squeeze.....just to make sure he was REAL. :angel:
They say seeing is believing I say touching is truly knowing :combust:

:sigh: When's it going to be my turn....

BTW Karmic, thanks so much for sharing that because it was beautiful...is that all of it? I really liked it...so true how I feel.

If I ever meet him I'm going to end up pinching him rather than myself to make sure it's not a dream! :wink:

karmic_postmark said:

It's funny that you mention how you just want to know he's for real. In San Jose the night before the apple event I was sitting in a bar around the corner from the CA theatre having myself a drink and feeling so fustrated knowing Bono was so close.....but where? After a few more rum & cokes I tried to write down how I was feeling on a napkin. This is what I wrote....Elusive, feeling you all around me though you're neither here nor there. You must be real cause I feel you deep inside, in the places I go to hide.....I can't believe i just shared that! :reject: The next day after the long cold wait i couldn't believe my eyes Bono just a few steps away. :hyper: It was my turn to take a piture with him...finally. When I had my left arm around his waist I kinda gave him a lil' squeeze.....just to make sure he was REAL. :angel:
They say seeing is believing I say touching is truly knowing :combust:

That's beautiful, really... wonderful poem there. That... damnit can I use that in my bloody song!?!? Those are so perfect... I'm writing a song about, I don't even know what, but Bono is in there somewhere, and I've got the guitar part (acoustic anyway), but all I have for lyrics is the chorus "You're so much more real to me thank anyone I know..." and that kinda, y'know, sums it up I guess. But I'll have to write my own lyrics even though your poem is perfect for the bridge. You rule. And that story...very touching...and damn are you lucky!!! :D what I would give to be in that position :drool:

Stars...that pic...I just about died. I was WONDERING where the hell your avatar was from... hot damn. I...wow, that's too much. :combust:

bono has ruined my life:huh: I crave him all the time
i was with karmic when we were in portland looking for him and i was so devastated that i missed him
sometimes i feel like i am the most irrational person in the world
then others i feel like bono is the most amazingly angelic person in the world and i feel alright for wanting to just see him to know that hes really a person

u2bonogirl said:
bono has ruined my life:huh: I crave him all the time
i was with karmic when we were in portland looking for him and i was so devastated that i missed him
sometimes i feel like i am the most irrational person in the world
then others i feel like bono is the most amazingly angelic person in the world and i feel alright for wanting to just see him to know that hes really a person

If you're the most irrational person in the world, then I'm the most irrational person in the world with you.

I remember when I saw him speak during the Heart of America tour... he was like 20, 30 feet away from me...if the light was right I could see the colour in his eyes, and he wasn't wearing shades...he was so close yet so far away. It was amazing.

u2bonogirl, we have to meet him. just to know he's real.

AtomicBono said:

If you're the most irrational person in the world, then I'm the most irrational person in the world with you.

I remember when I saw him speak during the Heart of America tour... he was like 20, 30 feet away from me...if the light was right I could see the colour in his eyes, and he wasn't wearing shades...he was so close yet so far away. It was amazing.

u2bonogirl, we have to meet him. just to know he's real.
glad to know i have company:hug:
I was so far away from him in portland that I couldnt even see his facial features:(
But i could still see how incredibly sexy he is:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom