daddy's gonna pay for your crashed DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoandedge0ca.jpg

Another crappy shot, but taken by the guy behind me :heart:

Plus, there's Bono bum :combust:

^:lmao: :yes:

All right guys, I'm gonna head out, I've been here all morning :crack:

Thanks a lot to everyone for allowing me to see their awesome pics :combust: which make mine pale in comparison :sigh:

:hug: :kiss: :wave: Bye!

^:lmao: Bono and Edge chased each other around the ellipse, right past me, but the pic sucks :grumpy:

Bye Kara :hug: :wave:

^:lol: I stopped posting pictures :D

Wayne:

On May 21, the day before my 13 bday, I went to wait at the box office line at MSG because I didn't have tickets. I wore that pink fuzzy hat that said 'birthday girl' hoping to get U2's attention. We waited in the box office line all day and didn't get tickets, but I did see the band come in. I saw Larry, Bono, and Adam enter and that Bono picture that I posted was when he saw me (and gave me that peace sign). So 6 months later when I had GA (my 1/2 bday) I wore that hat and I put a sign over it that said "Take me slow dancing". Adam acknowlegded me by the 2nd song and Bono too. So yeah....

Then 2 weeks later I wore that hat again and it said "Thank You". Both Adam and Bono recognized me :happy:

Wow.....none of that really explained my hat...it's kinda hard to explain :shrug:

Last edited:
^ :rockon:

Sarah, that's sooooooooooooo cool!! thank you for telling me.
I really hope you manage to find the audio/videos from your shows :hug: someone will upload them.

<< i gotta go. back soon
:wave::hug: bye all!

Back
Top Bottom